Chapter 36

That night;

Valeria was sitting down by the pool smoking while listening to a song, when a sad Lizzy and Chris went and sat down beside her earning a light scoff from her.

Lizzy [sadly]: "Val, you okay?"

Valeria [scoffed and glared at her]: "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

Chris [firmly]: "Did Justin ever?"

Valeria [sadly]: "Don't worry, little brother; he never did anything against my will."

Chris [coldly]: "Good."

Lizzy [rested her head on his shoulder and smiled]: "I'm sorry Val, but I'm glad he's gone. Justin is a very bad man and him living here wasn't right and quite dangerous for your sake."

Valeria [sighing]: "I've made sure my lawyers set the papers and deliver the divorce file over to Justin from where he is now. Perks of being rich, I'm a divorced woman now."

Lizzy [softly]: "You deserve better than some motherfucker like Justin, Val, believe me."

Valeria smiled at this, but her smile faded away as Aiden walked up to them alongside Hailey, who gave a Hailey a smile before sitting down next to him.

Aiden [coldly]: "All's good?"

Chris [sadly]: "We're just talking. Glad you could join us, and, um, congratulations on getting married."

Hailey [nervously]: "Thank you."

Valeria [coldly]: "How's your cheek, AJ? I honestly didn't expect Tessa to go this far, but well, nothing surprises me anymore."

Aiden [firmly]: "Val-"

Valeria [while facing Hailey]: "You should convince my older boring brother to take you on a honeymoon trip."

Aiden [sternly]: "Valeria!"

Before Valeria could say anything, Andres and Jessica walked up to them causing Aiden to roll his eyes and stand up as well as for Chris and their spouses.

Andres [while looking deep into Valeria's eyes]: "Are you okay, sweetheart? We know what happened wasn't easy, but-"

Valeria [coldly]: "I'm okay, dad, don't worry. I may have been in love with Justin, but not to the point to breakdown. He's a rapist and deserves to be behind bars."

Jessica [while hugging her]: "I love you so much, honey."

As they both hugged her, Lizzy and Hailey both smiled alongside their spouses, who hugged them...

Hope you enjoyed!

Vote and Comment!

Xoxo