Chapter 11

Hours later;

At school, Aria was in class writing in her notebook, when her English teacher, Mrs. Gina, entered the room and sat behind her desk causing silence to hit the room.

Gina [firmly]: "I see we have a new student among us. Please, come forward and introduce yourself to the class."

A nervous annoyed Aria immediately stood in front of the whole class and faced the teacher, who nodded, before looking right in front of her.

Aria [sadly]: "Um, hi, everyone, my name is Aria Heavens Fillerson and I moved here four months ago."

Gina [softly]: "How lovely and what do your parents do for a living?"

Aria [hesitantly]: "Euh, my mum and dad both work at the Hamilton estate; my mum is one of the cleaners and my dad is one of the drivers there."

Gina [firmly]: "Oh that's good."

As Aria sat back in her seat, one of the students, Tyler, looked her way and smirked as she took notes and shook his head...

Later that day;

During lunch time, all staff members were gathered in the lunch room eating their meals, when Derek and Tessa walked in earning uncomfortable looks from a few of them. Sandy, who noticed them and who was sitting at the head of one of the tables, sighed and watched with grief as they both grabbed their lunch trays and took the food from the chef before taking seats on an empty table.

Tessa [sadly]: "Everyone's looking at us."

Derek [firmly]: "So? Let's just eat and get back to work."

Tessa nodded and was about to start eating, when the door suddenly opened and an angry Justin broke in causing everyone in the room to stand up and watch as he stood in front of Derek pissed!

Justin [angrily]: "YOU FUCKING SPRAYED MY CAR?!"

Derek [sternly]: "You seriously think I'd waste my day spraying your shinny car?!"

Tessa [coldly]: "Mr. Foley, my husband and I are eating right now and-"

Justin [angrily]: "I DON'T FUCKING CARE!"

Sandy [walking up to him]: "Mr. Foley, shall I inform Mr. Hamilton about this?"

Justin [while looking deep into Derek's eyes]: "They probably can't fire your sweet wife, but they definitely can fire you."

Tessa [coldly]: "Mr. Foley, please! I swear Derek didn't do anything. We were together this morning-"

Justin [hissing]: "We'll see about that. You two to the living room, now!"

Tessa [sternly]: "We're not going anywhere-"

Justin [furiously]: "NOW!"

Hope you enjoyed!

Xoxo!

Vote and comment! ❤💥💖