Chapter 9

Derek [with his eyes fixed at Justin]: "Something tells me you were behind this."

Justin [coldly]: "I had a family, Derek, and lived a nice healthy life with my parents and my dog, Boy, until the day my mum came to me and told me that my dad has a son from a bitch he fucked and that he'd be coming to live with us. They died on their way to get him."

Derek [sternly]: "What are you talking about?"

Justin [stood in front of him and smiled]: "You're the fucking brother they were going to get. I lost my family and my life because of you! I lost my friends, my parents, my dog, and every single thing I loved in this world because of you, Derek Fillerson, but good thing I ended up in the same foster home as you and made sure you suffer whether by hurting you or by hurting the one girl you cared and still care about, Tessa Heavens."

At this point, Derek was about to punch him, but Justin suddenly pushed him against the ground and punched him multiple times before being roughly pulled back by Aiden and Chris. Before anyone could say anything, Tessa ran and punched Justin right in the face earning a light smirk from Derek as he stood up.

Tessa [angrily]: "THAT'S FOR HURTING MY HUSBAND!"

Justin [sternly]: "HE FUCKING HARMED ME FIRST! HE RUINED MY LIFE! IF PENELOPE SALDIVAR WERE STILL ALIVE, YOU WOULD'VE FUCKING TRIED TO HARM HER TOO!"

Tessa [furiously]: "STAY AWAY FROM MY FAMILY JUSTIN OR I SWEAR I'LL BEAT YOU UP JUST LIKE I USED TO DO BACK WHEN YOU USED TO STEAL OUR FOOD! TRUST ME, YOU DON'T WANT ME GETTING THERE!"

Justin [chuckled and faced Derek]: "Seems Tessa finally earned the title wife-"

Derek [stood in front of him and grunted]: "Don't ever think of coming near us again, understood?"

Justin [smiling slightly]: "I'm afraid that's gonna be a bit hard since you actually work for us-"

Tessa [angrily]: "Enough! Why don't you go attack the person who killed your person instead of attacking me and Derek, huh?! Go hurt the drunk driver that caused your parents to die, not us!"

She turned and ran out of the room causing Derek to turn and run after her alongside their daughter, who was in complete shock!

Chris [coldly]: "I need a drink."

Aiden [shaken]: "Me-me too."

As both men moved away from Justin, he immediately turned and broke out of the room as well causing Valeria to run after him...

Hope you enjoyed

Vote and Comment❤💖💥

Xoxo❤