Chapter 22

Later that night;

Once he arrived in front of the requested house, which was a three story house located in a low average neighborhood, Justin stepped out of the car and headed to the front door carrying a black gym bag. The moment he knocked at the door and pressed the bell, loud groans were heard from behind the door and Justin frowned as the door slightly opened and a nervous 14 years old girl covered in bruises opened the door for him.

Justin [coldly]: "Hi-"

Man [shouting]: "Who is at the door, bitch?"

Girl [nervously]: "A man, sir-"

Justin [coldly]: "I'm more of a client, actually."

Here a smelly old drunk man appeared from the other room and stood in front of him with a smirk on his face earning a disgusted look from Justin. The moment he pushed the poor frightened girl against the wall and allowed him in, Justin gave her a slight smile before taking seats on the old couch facing a small plasma TV.

Man [sternly]: "Go get the handsome man a drink, slut, and hurry before I beat you up in front of him."

Girl [shaken]: "Yes, sir, right away, sir."

Man [while sitting down in front of Justin]: "She's a true whore in bed but a slow slut when it comes to service. Her mother is better at this, but she's in the basement with her son. I punished them both for eating without permission. Food is expensive these days and it is earned."

Justin [clenched his fist and nodded]: "Of course. What are their names?"

Man [smiling slightly]: "This little slut is Audrey, and the boy's Xander and their mother Hailey; the girl is twenty-nine but gosh she's sexy and looks like a twenty-five years old model! With the kind of training I force her to do, why wouldn't she be!? She's a true whore. Where's the fucking beer, bitch?! What's taking you so long?"

Justin [hesitantly]: "They're twins, right?"

Man [nodding]: "Yes."

Here Audrey limped to them carrying two bottles of beer. As she placed them in front of them and knelt down in the corner, Justin placed the gym back in front of him and smiled earning an angry look from the man.

Justin [firmly]: "I will give you one million dollars for the three of them."

Man [stunningly]: "One-one million?!"

Justin [smiling slightly]: "In cash. It's all in the bag. You can count them too. Check for yourself; I'm not fooling you."

Before the man could say anything, Audrey ran and threw herself before the man's feet and cried earning a worried look from Justin, who immediately stood up.

Audrey [crying]: "Please don't sell us, master! I beg you-"

Man [hissing]: "Shut up, cunt!"

Here he yanked her against the wall earning a light whimpering cry from her and stood still in front of Justin, who shook his head.

Justin [coldly]: "I want to see the woman and her son. Drag the girl down there too."

Man [nodding]: "My pleasure. I can't refuse you such a request after this generous offer."

Here he dragged a crying Audrey down to the basement, where both Hailey and a badly injured boy were chained. Justin's eyes widened in shock as they were both chained against the wall.

Hailey [weakly]: "Please-Please-not anymore-"

Man [furiously]: "QUIET!"

As he punched her, Justin squatted down to her level and frowned as she stared deep into his eyes petrified.

Xander [hissing]: "Don't come near us-"

Man [kicking him]: "That's your new master, motherfucker! Show him some respect!"

Justin [while looking up at the man]: "I want to take them now."

Man [smiling slightly]: "Of course, but I must warn you; the bitch isn't good at following ordered. You must beat her up twice per day, trust me; I know what I'm talking about."

Justin [coldly]: "Of course, you do."

He was about to touch Hailey's face, but she flinched and pushed herself back causing the man to grab her hair and force her to look straight into his eyes.

Man [hissing]: "That's your new master, so-"

Justin [firmly]: "Actually, I am not. She's going to be someone else' property. I am just the messenger."

Man [nodding]: "I see. Well, your friend is going to enjoy fucking her. All my clients enjoy fucking her and she's clean. I have her do tests every once in a while. She's completely healthy."

Justin [smiling slightly]: "That's good. Now, unchain them. It's late and I have to take them to their new house."

As the man unchained the both of them, Justin looked over at Audrey, who glared at him, and sighed as the man forced her to walk behind Justin out to his car.

Xander [petrified]: "Mum-"

Man [while shaking hands with Justin]: "It's always good doing business with rich folks like you. Enjoy your new items."

Hope you enjoyed!

Vote and Comment!

Xoxo❤💥💖