Chapter 19

Mrs. White, who was about to walk out of the door, stopped and frowned as he went and stood in front of her pissed.

Valeria [softly]: "Aiden-"

Aiden [sternly]: "I need Hailey Robinson's address. I'll pay you a good deal of money, but give me her file."

Mrs. White [coldly]: "I don't understand-"

Aiden [looked back at Tessa and sighed]: "I'm ready to pay fifty thousand dollars in cash right now, just tell me where I can find Hailey."

Mrs. White [firmly]: "She lives an hour from here. In the welfare neighborhood with a man and her kids. Her brother and sister are in Canada. They were both adopted by the same family a week after she ran away because she didn't want to face me."

Here she walked out causing Aiden to stand back against the wall and look straight into Tessa's eyes while crying.

Valeria [while walking up to him]: "What's going on, Aiden?"

Aiden [coldly]: "Nothing."

Before they could ask him anything, he turned and ran up to his room fuming in anger...

That night;

While Chris and Lizzy were making sure Tyler was comfortable in his new master bedroom located in their part of the house, Aiden, on the other hand, was sitting down on his desk looking for Hailey on the internet, when a google file appeared on the screen with the labeling hot girls to buy.

Aiden [shaken]: "What?"

He double clicked on the link and here pictures of girls with subscriptions appeared on his screen. As he flipped through the pictures, a knock at the door caught his attention.

Aiden [hissing]: "Come on in."

Here the door opened and his siblings walked in alongside Lizzy and Justin, who sat on the sofa facing his bed.

Justin [sadly]: "You okay, man?"

Aiden [coldly]: "No, not really."

Chris [with his eyes fixed at his screen]: "Wait isn't that porn? Dude-"

Aiden [sternly]: "Chris, don't. I'm trying to look for Hailey Robinson."

Justin [firmly]: "On a porn site?"

Valeria [sternly]: "Why you looking for her, anyway?"

Aiden [angrily]: "Because I know her! I mean I Knew-I knew her! As if dealing with Tessa and her problems isn't enough!? Jesus!"

Chris [coldly]: "What do you mean you know her?"

Aiden [with tears in his eyes]: "We dated for a few months and, um, we had sex a couple of times when I was sixteen. She was turning fifteen."

Valeria [coldly]: "What are you trying to say?"

Aiden [firmly]: "When she, um, told me she, um, did a pregnancy test and it came out positive, I freaked out. I turned my back on her. I had no idea she was in foster care. She never told me anything about that and I-"

Justin [sternly]: "You were the guy she used to sneak out to see?"

Aiden [shrugging]: "Yeah."

Justin [firmly]: "This explains a lot."

Aiden [while facing his laptop]: "I gotta find her. Mrs. White told me she's staying in a welfare home with a man-"

Justin [sadly]: "That man she is staying with bought her from Mrs. White."

Valeria [jumping off her seat]: "WHAT?!"

Hope you enjoyed!

Vote and Comment!

Xoxo❤💥💖