Chapter 23

Once they sat in the backseat, Justin got behind the wheel and drove out of the neighborhood. Audrey and Xander, who were seated beside their shivering mother, stared at the pizza box laid on the seat beside them catching Justin's attention, who watched them from the mirror.

Justin [firmly]: "I got it for you three. Eat it while it is still hot."

Audrey [nervously]: "F-f-food?"

Hailey [petrified]: "Don't hurt my kids, please! Xand, Rey, don't touch the box-"

Justin [firmly]: "I'm the last person on the planet you should fear, Hailey. Let the kids eat at least; I'm sure that prick hasn't allowed them to eat for a while."

Hailey [frowning]: "Justin-Justin Foley?"

Justin [smirking]: "Glad to know you still remember me!"

Audrey [panicking]: "Mum? You know this man?"

Hailey [shaken]: "Please don't hurt us! Please-"

She couldn't continue as the sight of the immense Hamilton estate caught her attention.

Xander [shaken]: "Wow."

The moment Justin parked the car in Aiden's private driveway, Aiden, who was waiting outside his front door, frowned as he stepped out and rushed to him.

Justin [whispering]: "Go easy on them cause they're shaken up. That prick harmed them a lot."

Aiden [nodding slightly]: "Thank you, man."

Here he opened the back passenger door and helped a shivering Hailey out and frowned as Xander and Audrey stepped out as well, their faces covered in bruises.

Hailey [shaken]: "Please, master-"

Aiden [coldly]: "Hailey, it's me; Aiden Hamilton. Do you remember me?"

For all answer, Hailey lost consciousness causing him to catch her before she could reach the ground and carried her inside his sector of the house followed by the twins and Justin, who closed the door behind him. As he placed her on the couch and squatted down to her level, the twins stood in the corner and watched in fear as he gently started stroking her hair.

Justin [while facing Aiden]: "You should take her to the bedroom and let the kids rest. You'll have all morning to talk to her."

Aiden [coldly]: "You're right."

Here he carried her upstairs to his bedroom and placed her on the bed causing the twins, who entered the room, to hurry to his side crying.

Xander [crying]: "Please wait until she wakes up. She was raped three times already."

Aiden [shaken]: "What?"

Audrey [throwing herself at his feet]: "Forgive me, master, but you can fuck me instead of her. I-I was taught well. I can please you-"

She was about to kiss his shoe, but he suddenly pulled her up and hugged her causing her to flinch and burst out crying.

Aiden [smoothly]: "Shhh, calm down, sweetheart. You're okay. You're okay here."

Xander [panicking]: "Sir-"

Aiden [firmly]: "You three can sleep with your mother tonight. We can talk in the morning, goodnight."

Here he ran out of the room and rushed outside to the pool crying his heart out...

Hope you enjoyed!

Comment and Vote

Xoxo❤💥💖