Chapter 47

Hours later;

Tessa was in the staff lunch room with Derek and Aria, when Hailey stormed inside causing all the staff members to stand up, including for Mrs. Riva, who frowned as an upset Hailey stood in front of Tessa and Derek.

Hailey [coldly]: "I'm gonna tell Jake everything and make him fly all the way here to fix this because I definitely can't fix it."

Derek [sighing]: "Hailey-"

Hailey [while looking deep into Tessa's eyes]: "So Andres and Jessica Hamilton are your biological parents?"

Tessa [sadly]: "Yes-yes, they were."

For all answer, Hailey hugged her and sighed as she sobbed on her shoulder...

That night;

Aiden was in his bedroom getting undressed, when the door slammed open and Hailey broke in causing him to let out a slight smirk before walking up to her shirtless.

Hailey [with tears in her eyes]: "How can you hurt Tessa after all the things she's been through so far?! She wasn't even at the funeral!"

Aiden [coldly]: "This is a personal family matter I don't wish to speak of, Hailey."

Hailey [sobbing]: "Tessa's-she's your sister! Jake treats the way you should-"

Aiden [sternly]: "ENOUGH!"

Hailey [stood still in front of him and grunted]: "I'm not scared of you, Aiden! Scream all you want; I don't give a fuck anymore!"

Aiden [smiling slightly]: "I like that side of you-"

Hailey [hissing]: "Don't! I swear you disgust me right now!"

Aiden [ran a hand through her hair and sighed]: "Tessa was an employee before I found out the truth and because of her past-"

Hailey [coldly]: "What about mine?"

Aiden [kissed her forehead and sighed]: "Look, just don't get your brother and sister involved in this because this only concerns us and Tessa."

Hailey [firmly]: "You're being horrible towards Tessa! Is Valeria and Chris okay with this?!"

Aiden [coldly]: "Hailey, instead of worrying about this, you should focus on making sure our kids have a good first day. Are Xander and Audrey ready? I informed the teachers and the high board of their past situation and they will all help them out."

Hailey [sadly]: "What about Aria? Is she truly going to attend the school as a financial aid student? Aria's your niece-"

Aiden [sternly]: "Well unfortunately for her and her parents, my parents didn't write Tessa's name in the will and, um, let's just say, Valeria and I run everything now. Chris will join in when he turns 27."

Hailey [firmly]: "How lovely!"

Aiden [sadly]: "I am honestly not in the mood to talk about Tessa. I never liked her, Hailey, and I need time to accept her as my sister, who was kidnapped at birth, and give her what truly is hers."

Hailey [sternly]: "She can press charges against you, you know that?"

Aiden [chuckled and shook his head]: "The girl can barely look into my eyes without shivering."

Hailey [shaken]: "Are you fucking serious, Aiden?!"

Aiden [coldly]: "I'm tired. Goodnight."

Before Hailey could say anything, he got inside the bed turned off the lights and closed his eyes...

The next morning;

Aria, who wore the required school uniform, was waiting at the gate, when Tyler walked up to her excitedly alongside Xander and Audrey, who both glared at her.

Xander [coldly]: "Oh look; the toilet lady is going with us."

Tyler [while glaring at him]: "Wow! Are you serious!? That's-"

Audrey [firmly]: "Dad wants us to take the limo."

Aria [sadly]: "Let's go then."

As they got into the limo and the driver drove them to the school, Tessa, on the other hand, was at the cemetery standing in front of her parents' graves, when Derek went and stood still beside her with tears in his eyes.

Derek [firmly]: "Aria just texted me; the driver's dropping them off at school in the limo."

Tessa [sadly]: "That's good."

Derek [coldly]: "Babe, you shouldn't exhaust yourself. Remember you're pregnant."

Tessa [smirked and shook her head]: "Trust me, I didn't forget and I won't."

Derek [coldly]: "Let's go."

Tessa nodded and as they reached the estate, Mrs. Riva was waiting for them at the back entrance fuming in anger.

Mrs. Riva [sternly]: "Mr. Hamilton's bathroom is a mess. Go clean it now!"

Tessa [sighing]: "Yes, ma'am."

Mrs. Riva [while glaring at Derek]: "Go sit in the drivers' waiting room."

Derek nodded and grunted as she walked back inside pissed...

Hope you enjoyed!

Xoxo!

Vote and Comment!