Chapter 26

Tessa [angrily]: "OF COURSE THEY FUCKING ARE! YOUR SO LOVING BROTHER RAN AWAY THE MOMENT SHE TOLD HIM SHE WAS PREGNANT WITH HIS BABIES! HE BACKED OUT LIKE A COWARD SCARED HIS MUMMY AND DADDY WOULD PREVENT HIM FROM THE FAMILY WEALTH, WELL DONE, Mr. AIDEN! YOU SERIOUSLY DISGUST ME!"

Aiden [furiously]: "FUCKING KNOW YOUR PLACE-"

Andres [sternly]: "Aiden!"

Here Aiden, who stood still in front of a frightened Tessa, immediately stood back and shook his head pissed causing Chris to stand up and walk up to Tessa with sadness in his eyes.

Chris [sadly]: "We're not going to hurt Hailey and her kids, I promise. We only brought them here to help them out-"

Justin [coldly]: "I went and bought them so the man doesn't suspect a thing and inform his superiors."

Tessa [wiped her tears off and sniffled]: "Of course. You people are so powerful; you all can do whatever you want. So now what? What are you all going to do?"

Aiden [firmly]: "I'm gonna sit and talk to Hailey and fix everything-"

Tessa [while facing Jessica]: "Please don't let him do that! Hailey's so broken she will agree to his terms out of fear! She's not the same person anymore."

For all answer, Jessica hugged her and gasped as Tessa hugged her back crying.

Andres [sadly]: "Your friend and her kids will not do anything they're not okay with."

Tessa [sobbing]: "It hurts so much, mum. I'm in so much pain! Please make it stop."

Aiden faced his younger siblings and their spouses with grief as his parents hugged her in hopes of comforting her.

Jessica [crying]: "Calm down, honey. We won't do anything you're not okay with-"

Tessa [pushed herself away from them and gulped]: "I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to cross my limits. Mr. Hamilton, may I go back to work now?"

Andres [clenched his fist and nodded slightly]: "Sure. Go ahead."

Tessa immediately ran out of the study room and headed back to the living room, where Derek was comforting a shivering Hailey.

Derek [while facing her]: "Babe? You okay?"

Tessa [nervously]: "Yeah, yeah-"

Hailey [petrified]: "Is he-are they going to hurt my kids? What did you say to them?"

Tessa [squatted down to her level and faced Derek]: "None of them are going to hurt you. Mr. Aiden only wants to talk to you-"

Hailey [crying]: "He-he bought me. He-he-he owns me now. He'll treat me worse than any other man I knowhow can I stop him from hurting my kids, Tess? He'll kill us all and Justin Foley will do too, I know it! He always has hated us."

For all answer, Tessa hugged her causing Derek to stand up and narrow his eyes at Justin and at Valeria as they walked up to them followed by Chris, Lizzy, Aiden, and their parents, who stood closer to Tessa and Hailey's side.

Andres [sadly]: "Hailey-"

He couldn't continue as she pushed herself away from Tessa and threw herself at Aiden's feet earning shocking devastating looks from all of them, including from Tessa, who broke in tears in Derek's arms.

Hailey [whimpering]: "Forgive me-"

Audrey [whimpering]: "Mum?"

Hailey immediately stood up and gulped as Audrey limped to her and hugged her while crying.

Hailey [worriedly]: "Honey-"

Audrey [panicking]: "Xander is in so much pain, mum. His back is covered in open cuts."

Aiden [hissing]: "Shit!"

Chris [coldly]: "I'll call in the family doctor."

Aiden [sternly]: "Do it."

As Hailey and Aiden hurried upstairs to his bedroom, where Xander was, Tessa and Derek ran after them and gasped in shock as Xander, who was in bed, had various bruises and open cuts on his back.

Valeria [shaken]: "Oh God-"

She was about to touch him, but stepped back as he flinched of fear and faced Aiden, who nodded slightly while sitting at the end of the bed.

Audrey [sadly]: "Hold on, Xandy; the doctor is on his way."

Xander [whimpering]: "My back hurts!"

Hailey [sobbing]: "Calm down, honey. Relax-"

Tessa [sadly]: "I'll go get you all drinks."

Unable to stop her, Andres and Jessica sat down in the small sitting area and stared at Xander with sadness in their eyes as both Hailey and Aiden tried to comfort him.

Aiden [while looking deep into Hailey's eyes]: "He's gonna be okay, don't worry. The doctor will take good care of him."

Hailey [nervously]: "Thank you, sir."

While everyone and the doctor took care of Xander, Hailey, and Audrey's injuries, back at the school, Tyler and Aria were in the cafeteria eating and talking.

Tyler [firmly]: "Your bosses are nice people. I'm glad they agreed to keep me."

Aria [sadly]: "Wait a week and they'll transfer you to a private school."

Tyler [stunningly]: "You think so?"

Aria [shrugging]: "You're technically Christopher Hamilton's nephew. That's the least they can do."

Tyler [smiling slightly]: "Wow. Hanging out with rich kids. We'll have so much fun-"

Aria [coldly]: "We? Tye, they'll only send you. My parents work for them, they'd never send me there."

Tyler [firmly]: "Then I won't go."

Aria [chuckled and shook her head]: "Trust me, you will."

Tyler [while looking deep into her eyes]: "It's either you go with me, or I stay here. We're a team now."

Aria [smiling slightly]: "Well, who wouldn't wanna be best friends with Tyler McCall!?"

Here they ate their meals and continued their discussion...

Hope you enjoyed!

Vote and Comment!

Xoxo❤💥💖