Chapter 38

Hours later;

Audrey was in her room, which was a master bedroom, watching a movie on her laptop, when Tessa walked in dragging in the cleaning kit.

Tessa [softly]: "Would you like me to check if your bathroom needs anything?"

Audrey [shrugging]: "Sure. No problem."

Tessa smiled at her and as she stepped into her bathroom, Audrey stood up and walked up to her causing Tessa, who was about to get on her knees in front of the toilet, to turn and look at her worriedly.

Tessa [frowning]: "A problem, Miss Audrey?"

Audrey [sadly]: "You're my mum's friend, right? You both grew up in an orphanage and in a foster home, am I right?"

Tessa [softly]: "Yes. Um, honey, did Mr. Aiden forced your mum to marry him?"

Audrey [coldly]: "My dad is better than any man I've been around. He promised he'd protect the three of us."

Tessa [sadly]: "I see."

Audrey [firmly]: "Just get back to work and hurry up."

Tessa sighed as Audrey walked away and shook her head before getting back to work...

In the meantime;

At the school, Aria was sitting down in the school's garden, reading, when Tyler went and sat down beside her causing her to put the book away.

Tyler [coldly]: "They want me and Aiden's kids to attend Elton High School, but I don't want to."

Aria [sadly]: "I saw it coming. You're now a member of their family. It's normal that's they'd eventually want you to attend the school they all graduated from. Even Mr. Aiden's kids are gonna attend it."

Tyler [firmly]: "I heard them talking about enrolling you in that school, as well-".

Aria [scoffed and shook her head]: "Elton High School is a prestigious academy. I'd never fit in there. People will bully me for sure."

Tyler [sternly]: "I won't let them. Aria, this will give you the chance to attend college with high grades. You're a straight A student!"

Aria [rolled her eyes and shrugged]: "I'll just work harder. Don't worry, you enjoy Elton High and we'll still hangout after school."

Here she walked away causing Tyler to lean against the tree and shake his head pissed...

That night;

Derek was getting out of the shower, when he received a notification from no other than Jake Robinson stating;

Tiana and I just got out of the airport with her husband and kids. We're staying at the Four Seasons. We'll see you tomorrow morning.

Derek [excitedly]: "Yes!"

He immediately forwarded the message to Tessa, who within seconds was in his room with tears in her eyes.

Tessa [while hugging him]: "We're finally gonna see them! Hailey's gonna be so happy!"

Derek [firmly]: "I know."

Here they kissed and hugged...

Hope you enjoyed!

Comment and Vote!

Xoxo