Chapter 14

Later that night;

Derek and Tessa were still washing the car, which was still covered in spray, when Aria walked up to them carrying a tray of food and drinks.

Aria [sadly]: "I'm sorry."

Tessa [softly]: "It's okay, honey; what time is it?"

Aria [placed the tray on the floor and sighed]: "Eight. The Hamiltons and the Foleys are getting ready for dinner. Euh, about the car; I used permanent spray."

Derek [coldly]: "We know."

Aria [with tears in her eyes]: "I'm sorry, dad."

Derek [sadly]: "We know you are, honey. Tessa, what are we going to do? He's definitely going to call the cops."

Tessa [sighing]: "I know."

Aria [firmly]: "I know what to do."

Here she turned and stormed into the dining room causing Sandy, who stood behind Mr. Hamilton, to narrow her eyes at her and frown as Tessa and Derek broke in as well.

Justin [sternly]: "Guess the car's ruined."

Aria [stood beside him and sighed]: "I'm sorry, Mr. Foley. I was mad at you for the way you spoke to my parents last night and decided to spray your car."

Justin [coldly]: "And will that apology of yours get my car cleaned?"

Aria [looked back at her parents and sighed]: "No, but, um, don't get mad at my parents for something I did. They spent all day washing the car and yet the spray's fully on. Look, I know I did something bad, but I was super angry and doing it made me feel so much better, for real. I am so sorry."

Tessa [softly]: "It's okay, honey-"

Aria [while looking deep into her eyes]: "I'm sorry, mum."

Tessa [hugged her and faced Justin]: "Are you still going to call the cops and have them arrest her?"

Justin [took a sip off his drink and sighed]: "I won't call the cops on a minor."

Derek [firmly]: "Thank you, sir. Aria, go to your room. You're still not off the hook."

Aria [sighing]: "Sure."

As she walked away, Tessa rested her hand on Justin's back earning a cold angry look from him.

Justin [sternly]: "Take your hand off now!"

Tessa [with tears in her eyes]: "We all suffered, sir, and what you're doing now isn't helping anyone-"

Justin [looking into her eyes]: "Well, it's helping me."

Here he stood up and hurried out of the room causing Derek to pull her away from the table and sigh as Valeria stood up and ran after him upset...

Hope you enjoyed!

Vote and Comment!

Xoxo❤💖💥