Chapter 6

In the meantime;

Aria was helping two maids place the silver cutleries on the tables while Tessa was adjusting the chairs, when Derek went and helped her out causing Aria to go and hug him.

Sandy [walking up to them]: "I hope this little family gathering isn't going to distract you from doing your job properly."

Tessa [sadly]: "It won't."

Sandy nodded and as the guests started showing up, Tessa, who was in charge of the drinks, served them drinks all while smiling at Derek and at Aria, who were standing behind the buffet helping the waiters with serving food for the guests. This caught the attention of the Hamilton brothers, who walked up to them fuming in anger.

Aiden [sternly]: "This is a formal party and kids aren't supposed to be here!"

Aria [coldly]: "I am helping my parents, sir."

Before Aiden could say anything, one of the security guards walked up to them carrying a CD. As he gave it to Aiden, who walked away, Chris scoffed at Derek before grabbing a cocktail drink and walking up to Valeria and Justin. While Aiden was placing the CD by the counter, where the laptop to the cine screen was located, a group of men hurried to his side causing him to accidently leave it behind and follow them. That same instant, while everyone was engaged in a side conversation, the D.J stood behind the laptop causing Andres and Jessica to go and stand on the small stage right next to the cine screen catching everyone's attention.

Andres [firmly]: "Ladies and gentlemen, on this day, our little angel, Andrea Jessica Hamilton was taken away from us and today, she would've been twenty-nine years old."

Jessica [softly]: "We would've been very happy if she were here with us today. Valeria, Aiden, Chris, Justin, Lizzy, we love you all so much and are very proud of the people you are today."

Chris [sadly]: "We love you too!"

Here the D.J grabbed one of the CDs and placed it on the player earning smiles from everyone in the room but soon smiles turned into frowns as the video showed no other than Justin looking through files when Tessa and Derek suddenly broke into the room and closed the door behind them.

Aiden [angrily]: "RAISE THE VOLUME TO THE MAXIMUM!"

As the D.J did so, everyone stared at the screen and focused on the video.

Hope you Enjoyed!

Xoxo!

Vote and Comment! ❤❤