Chapter 40

Hours later;

The entire family was seated in the main living room, excluding Aria and Tyler, who were at school, when the front door opened and Derek walked in carrying suitcases followed by two finely dressed thirty years old men, a twenty-six years old beautiful well-dressed woman and two little girls, wearing Gucci dresses. As they all entered the main living room as the maids carried their bags away, a sobbing Hailey and a teared up Tessa both stood up causing one of the men, who was in tears, to stand still in front of them tears streaming down his face.

Hailey [crying]: "Jakey!"

Jake [firmly]: "Hello, sis, gosh I've missed you."

Tessa [with her eyes fixed at Tiana]: "Jesus, I've missed you so much, Tia!"

As they hugged, Derek stood beside Tiana's husband, Liam, and watched in tears as they kept on hugging until Jake pulled away from Hailey and eyed Tessa causing Andres and Jessica and their children to stand up.

Jake [sadly]: "Hi, sister."

Tessa [sobbing]: "I can't believe you're here! Gosh, this is so good to be true!"

Jake [while hugging her]: "It's all over now. I'm here now."

Tessa [crying]: "I'm so happy you're here! I really am!"

Jake [pulled away from the hug and faced Derek]: "The second this annoying brother of mine texted me, I booked airplane tickets and got on the first flight."

Liam [firmly]: "He woke us all up six hours before our flight. He and Tiana were in such a hurry to get here."

Tiana [while hugging Tessa]: "Of course we were in a hurry! We were on our way to see our siblings!"

Liam [smiled and faced Andres]: "Where are my manners!? I'm Liam Parker; Tiana's husband and these are our little girls, Katie and Athena."

Athena [shyly]: "Hi."

As the Hamiltons greeted them all, Jake, who glared at Aiden, sat down on the sofa and smiled as Tessa and Hailey both sat next to him, each on one side with him in between.

Aiden [while sitting down]: "This is nice. Glad you all found one another."

Jake [firmly]: "None of this would've happened if my brother didn't look for me on social media."

Derek [chuckling]: "Well, this was definitely my lucky day."

Jessica [softly]: "Derek told us you've all spent the night at the Four Seasons."

Liam [firmly]: "Yeah, we have, but he also told us you want us to stay here at your beautiful estate, but I honestly don't want us to-"

Andres [coldly]: "This is not negotiable. You're all staying here. We've got a whole sector for guests so you'll all be comfortable. A maid will be assisting you during your stay here, so you've got nothing to worry about."

Jake [firmly]: "How kind of you, sir, but you don't have to."

Aiden [smiling slightly]: "Of course, we do. You're technically my wife's siblings and it's only fair we treat you like family."

Jake [cleared his throat and scoffed]: "I was told you actually bought my sister, Hailey, from some man, who offended her, and-"

Aiden [sternly]: "I did that to save her without causing any kind of trouble. I hope you understand that what happened in the past was a tragedy that will not be repeated. Your sister is my wife now and I swear to protect her and our children till the day I die. I would never hurt her."