Chapter 30

Later that time;

Tessa was sitting down in the staff kitchen drinking tea, when Derek went and sat down beside her earning a slight smile from her.

Derek [firmly]: "Heard the douchebag talking to Miss Valeria about, um, Mr. Aiden asking Hailey to marry him. Is it true? Did he truly ask her to marry him?"

Tessa [sobbing]: "Yes. He's taking advantage of her state, Derek; he's gonna hurt her and her kids. I know it."

Derek [coldly]: "I won't let him do that. I'll never let anyone hurt them."

Tessa [while hugging him]: "We gotta do something."

Derek [sighing]: "I know."

Tessa [pulled away from the hug and stood up]: "Hailey's got no one in this world and I'm certain they'll all hurt her. Um, I have to make sure Aiden knows she's not alone and that we're not the only ones on her side."

Derek [firmly]: "What do you suggest?"

Tessa [sadly]: "I'll see if I can locate Jake and Tiana and have them come here. It'll make Hailey happy and feel safe after all the pain she's been through."

Derek [sadly]: "As much as this is nice and sweet, where would they and their families, if they are married, stay, huh? We barely have money to get us and Aria clothes. You're the only one getting paid, remember?"

Tessa [took a sip of her drink and sighed]: "Trust me, I haven't forgotten to remember."

Derek [kissed her cheek and stood up]: "Hey, we're gonna figure something out, don't worry. I won't let anyone hurt Hailey and her kids ever again."

Here he held her hand and took her to his room...

Hope you enjoyed!

Vote and Comment!

Xoxo❤💥💖