Chapter 39

The following day;

As the Hamiltons were gathered for breakfast, an excited Tessa broke into the room alongside Derek, who stood against the wall, catching their attention.

Tessa [softly]: "Mr. and Mrs. Hamilton, may I speak with Hailey, please? It's important."

Aiden [coldly]: "Whatever you gotta say to her, you can say it in front of me, Tessa. What is it you're so willing on telling my wife?"

Tessa [stood in front of Hailey and smiled]: "Derek and I have been looking for Jake and Tiana and we, um, found them on Facebook. Derek direct messaged Jake and they're here. Tiana is married and she also came with her husband and kids."

Hailey [jumping off her seat]: "IS THIS FOR REAL?!"

Derek [chuckling]: "Yeah. We'll go see them after I drop Aria and Tyler off."

Hailey [sobbing]: "Tessa-"

Tessa [coldly]: "Hey, no crying! Save the tears for later! We gotta finally reunite with our siblings!"

Hailey [sniffled and rushed to her side excitedly]: "This is a dream come true! Thank you so much, sis!"

Derek [firmly]: "Hey, I'm the one that spent my days on the laptop trying to find them!"

Hailey [stood in front of him and smiled]: "I may not have a mum and a dad, but I surely have wonderful siblings. I'm so thankful for everything you've done for me so far. This is amazing!"

Derek [while hugging her]: "I'm glad we've made you smile."

Hailey [pulled away from the hug and faced Aiden]: "May I go see my brother and sister? I haven't seen them in years! Can I, um, Tessa and Derek not work today and spend the day with us-"

Aiden [firmly]: "No one is going anywhere. Derek, go get my wife's brother and sister from the hotel they're staying in. They can move into the east side wing of the estate since its designed for our guests. I'm sure they'd be more comfortable here than in the cheap hotel they're staying in."

Derek [coldly]: "Jake and Tiana have spent the night at the Four Seasons. I wouldn't call it cheap, sir."

Valeria [stunningly]: "So they're, um, rich?"

Aiden [stood beside his wife and scoffed]: "Just go get them. Tessa, you're free of chores for the day."

Tessa [sadly]: "Thank you, sir."

Hailey [nervously]: "Why-why am I so nervous?! I can't believe this is happening."

Aiden [coldly]: "You better go change. Tessa, go help her."

As Tessa and Hailey walked away, Aiden looked back at his family, who exchanged sad glances, and sat back in his chair annoyed...

Hope you enjoyed!

Vote and Comment!

Xoxo