Chapter 25

During this time;

In his bedroom, Xander and Audrey were peacefully sleeping on the bed, when a startled Hailey woke up and looked at them shaken. Before she could leave the bed, the door suddenly opened and a crying Tessa broke in followed by Justin and Lizzy, who stood at the door, causing to jump out of the bed and burst out crying.

Hailey [shaken]: "This-this can't be-"

Tessa [crying]: "Hailey!"

For all answer, both girls hugged and cried waking Audrey and Xander in the process, who out of fear, jumped out of the bed as well and eyed Lizzy and Justin, who smiled at them.

Audrey [dropping down on her knees]: "I'm so sorry, sir!"

Xander [shaken]: "Sir, we-"

He couldn't continue as Tessa immediately hurried to their side and helped a whimpering Audrey up to her feet. As she hugged them both, Hailey walked up to their side and hugged Xander, who was in tears, before smiling warmly at Tessa.

Hailey [softly]: "Guys, I want you to meet my best friend and soulmate, Tessa; we grew up in the same foster home as kids."

Audrey [shaken]: "Master bought you too?!"

Tessa [firmly]: "I work here; I'm one of the toilet ladies. Derek's here too."

Hailey [stunningly]: "Really!? Derek Fillerson? Wait so you two are still a thing?"

Tessa [softly]: "We're married; we tied the knot a week ago."

Hailey [sadly]: "Well, congratulations then. So, um, you work here. What-what happened last night? Last thing I remember is seeing Aiden Hamilton."

Justin [firmly]: "You passed out and he brought you in here so you and your kids could rest."

Hailey [coldly]: "You work here too?"

Justin [chuckled and faced Tessa]: "I'm technically your boss; I'm married to Valeria Hamilton-"

Tessa [sadly]: "The boss' daughter; Aiden's sister."

Hailey [nervously]: "Oh. Tessa, I-"

Tessa [while looking deep into her eyes]: "You and the kids should shower and change into new clothes. I'll go get you outfits to change into. Don't worry, you and the kids won't get hurt here, I'll make sure of it."

Lizzy [sadly]: "I'll go get her son an outfit from Tyler's closet."

Tessa [softly]: "Thank you, Mrs. Lizzy."

As Lizzy walked out followed by Justin, who closed the door behind him, Tessa showed Hailey how to use the shower and help her kids out...

Hours later;

Aiden and his family were all gathered in the main living room silently waiting, when Derek walked through the door and walked in earning a stern glare from Justin as he stood right in front of Andres and Jessica.

Derek [firmly]: "Must I wash the cars too, sir?"

Justin [sternly]: "I replaced my car today. Make sure your daughter doesn't spray it too."

Before Derek could say anything, Tessa walked into the room followed by no other than Hailey causing Aiden to immediately stand up and smile nervously at her.

Derek [sadly]: "Hailey Robinson?"

Hailey [with tears in her eyes]: "Hi, Derek!"

As they both hugged, Justin rolled his eyes and stood up earning an angry look from Tessa.

Justin [firmly]: "What a lovely reunion-"

Hailey [nervously]: "I-I'm sorry-"

Tessa [coldly]: "Don't apologize, Hailey. You're not doing anything wrong. Mr. and Mrs. Hamilton, may I talk to you and to your children?"

Jessica [jumping off her seat]: "Yes, absolutely."

Hailey [panicking]: "Tess, please-"

Tessa [while looking deep into her eyes]: "It's all going to be okay, I promise. No one here is going to hurt you, just trust me."

Derek [sadly]: "Where are your kids, Hailey?"

Hailey [while tears streaming down her face]: "Audrey's got beaten up on her legs yesterday and she can barely move and Xander's back is badly bruised up. I left them in the bedroom to rest. Tessa said it was fine."

Tessa [coldly]: "Of course, it is. Derek, stay with her, please."

Derek [smiling slightly]: "Sure."

As he helped her sit down on the sofa, Justin and Lizzy followed their spouses to the study room alongside Aiden and their parents. Once in the private study room, everyone sat down and eyed Tessa, who was nervously biting her lip earning a sad smile from Aiden.

Aiden [sadly]: "Tessa, I'm-"

Tessa [with her eyes fixed at Andres and Jessica]: "I know I'm just a toilet lady and that you all can replace me anytime, but I can't keep up with this anymore! That's my best friend upstairs, who I haven't seen in years! I can't let you all hurt her, I won't let it happen!"

Jessica [sadly]: "We understand that, but she's also Aiden's-"

Tessa [with her eyes fixed at Aiden]: "Why did you decide to bring her and her kids here now, huh? Do you want to hurt her like that motherfucker did? Are you going to take her kids away and keep them from seeing her?"

Aiden [firmly]: "Do you really think I'm capable of doing such a thing?"

Tessa [chuckled and shook her head]: "Oh I don't know, you tell me, sir! All I do is clean your toilets! Just enlighten me cause, right now, my brain isn't processing anything!"

Valeria [sadly]: "So the kids are truly Aiden's?"

Hope you enjoyed!

Xoxo!

Vote and Comment!