Chapter 17

Here he turned and ran outside causing Aria to run after him causing Lizzy to sit on the couch and face Chris with tears in her eyes while he glared at her.

Tessa [sadly]: "Call child services and tell her you've found a qualified couple to take Tyler in."

Lizzy [coldly]: "What?"

Derek [sighing]: "Tessa-"

Tessa [firmly]: "Derek and I don't make much, but I think we'll be able to take care of him. We'll fill up the papers and take him in-"

Lizzy [stood still in front of her and sighed]: "Tessa-"

Tessa [while facing Derek]: "Can we become his foster parents?"

Derek [sadly]: "Sure."

Tessa [while looking deep into Lizzy's eyes]: "It's all going to be okay. We'll take care of him. We can meet with the agent right now and see if he can stay here starting tonight. Aria can move into Derek's room and he can have the maid room-"

Chris [coldly]: "You will not do that."

Tessa [hesitantly]: "Sir-"

She couldn't continue as Chris dragged Lizzy out to their wing leaving them all in the living room. The moment they entered their private living room, Chris sat down on the couch and glared at Lizzy as she sat beside him crying.

Chris [sternly]: "I won't let Tessa fix your problems. She's got enough problems like that!"

Lizzy [sadly]: "I know."

Chris [took a deep breath and stood up]: "You should've told me about Tyler a long time ago."

Lizzy [sadly]: "I discussed the issue with your parents and they refused. Your mum thought it'll be too much work and that sending him to a foster home was a better idea."

Chris [coldly]: "Well after finding out about Tessa, they surely won't mind and if they did, we'll just move out, the three of us."

Lizzy [softly]: "Wait so you're okay with Tyler living with us?"

Chris [firmly]: "Listening to my parents and making you sign that horrible contract was wrong of me, but it was to keep the family wealth intact."

Lizzy [sadly]: "I understand. Um, about Tyler; should I call the agent?"

Chris [coldly]: "Sure, go ahead."

Lizzy [hugging him]: "I love you so much!"

Chris [kissed her and stood up]: "I love you way more. Come on now, let's go downstairs."

Lizzy nodded and as they headed back to the main living room, Aria and Tyler, who just walked through the door, frowned as everyone looked their way.

Chris [with his eyes fixed at Andres and Jessica]: "Lizzy and I will take Tyler in and if you two aren't okay with that, I will just take them and leave."

Jessica [sadly]: "Chris-"

Chris [while facing Tyler]: "Your aunt called the agent in. She is on her way."

Tyler [stunningly]: "Really?!"

Aria [softly]: "Told you it's going to work out."

Tyler [while hugging her]: "Thank you!"

Lizzy [stood in front of Tyler and smiled]: "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you, but that's gonna change. I promise."

Hope you enjoyed!

Vote and Comment!

Xoxo! ❤💥💖