Chapter 33

Justin [angrily]: "YOU MOTHERFUCKER-"

He couldn't continue as a furious Chris dragged him down to the main living room, where Valeria was, and threw him right at her feet causing her to suddenly stand up and gasp at the state her husband was in.

Valeria [coldly]: "Chris-"

Chris [furiously]: "I FOUND THAT PIECE OF SHIT HARRASSING MY WIFE IN OUR BEDROOM!"

Valeria [panicking]: "What?"

That same instant, Andres, Jessica and Derek all entered the living area and glared at Justin, who laid on the ground whining in pain, in shock.

Jessica [sternly]: "Chris, what are you-?"

Tessa [sadly]: "We saw Justin hurting Lizzy."

Andres [sternly]: "What?!"

Valeria [crying]: "Justin?"

Justin [smiling slightly]: "Babe, they're lying-"

Chris [angrily]: "I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU FOR EVEN GETTING CLOSE TO MY WIFE YOU PIECE OF TRASH!"

He was about to punch him again, but was suddenly pushed back by Aiden, who broke into the room, with Hailey and their kids, who stood against the wall startled.

Aiden [angrily]: "Can someone explain to me what's going on here?"

Valeria [with her eyes fixed at Justin]: "I want a divorce."

Justin [sternly]: "You can't divorce me, babe-"

Valeria [angrily]: "GET THE FUCK OUT!"

Justin [let out a slight chuckle and faced Lizzy]: "I should've fucked you a long time ago just like I once fucked Tessa-"

Derek [coldly]: "What did you just say?"

Justin [stood in front of him and smirked]: "You're not the only one who fucked your sweet Tessa, brother-"

Derek [with his eyes fixed at Tessa]: "Is it true?!"

Tessa [nervously]: "Derek-"

Derek [furiously]: "DID HE FUCKING TOUCH YOU?! ANSWER ME!"

Tessa [sobbing]: "Yes".

Before Derek could do anything, Aiden grabbed Justin by his collar and dragged him outside to the gate causing Tessa and Derek to run after him alongside Hailey, who stood at the gate and watched with grief as Aiden pushed him to the ground furiously.

Justin [smiling slightly]: "Just so you know; I fucking raped Hailey too."

Tessa [with her eyes fixed at Aiden]: "Let the cops deal with him-"

Chris [coldly]: "I already called the station. The cops are on their way."

Justin [while facing Derek]: "It's all your fault. You're the reason why I ended up like this."

Tessa [shaken]: "Derek, don't listen to him-"

Justin [stood up and smirked]: "And why shouldn't he, Tess, huh? You're a Hamilton, you'll eventually inherit billions and then poor Derek would be forced to sign a contract preventing him from using a cent from your money without your permission-"

Derek [furiously]: "SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

He grabbed a rock and was about to hit him with it, but stopped as police sirens were heard from the horizon. As the car pulled in front of the gate and two policemen stepped out of the car and arrested a bleeding Justin, Derek threw the rock away and pulled Tessa closer to his side earning a light chuckle from him.

Justin [firmly]: "Just so you know; I still dream of all of you girls every time Valeria doesn't properly satisfy me. Don't get me wrong; Valeria is great at sex, but you three are just greater."

For all answer, Tessa and Hailey both turned and slowly walked away shivering causing Aiden and Derek to walk after them alongside a paled Lizzy and a furious Chris.

Tessa [with tears in her eyes]: "No one was supposed to know."

Hailey [mumbling]: "He is going to kill me."

As both girls entered the living room, Jessica helped them both sit down on the sofa beside a pissed Valeria, who unlike them, wasn't crying, and faced her sons and Derek, who entered the room furious...

Hope you enjoyed!

Vote and Comment!

Xoxo❤💖💥