Chapter 29

Audrey [panicking]: "Mum-"

Xander [while standing up]: "She suddenly woke up and started screaming-"

Aiden [breaking into the room]: "Hailey!"

They all froze in their places as a shivering Hailey hugged Tessa causing Lizzy to step closer to Xander and Audrey, who were frightened to the core, with sadness in her eyes.

Lizzy [sadly]: Guys, go wait-"

Xander [coldly]: "I'm not leaving my mum alone! We've seen her go through this before, it's nothing new."

Audrey [sobbing]: "Please don't beat her up. She'll calm down soon."

Aiden [sadly]: "No one is going to touch your mum."

He squatted down in front of Hailey, who cried in Tessa's arms, and reached out for the bottle of water by the bed and sighed.

Hailey [weakly]: "Sir-"

Aiden [firmly]: "Drink, it'll make you feel better."

As Hailey slowly drank water, Aiden rested his hand on her thigh and smiled once she placed the bottle aside fearfully.

Hailey [sadly]: "Thank-thank you for the water, sir."

Aiden [coldly]: "Hailey, please-"

Tessa [with tears in her eyes]: "You were having a bad dream-"

Hailey [shaken]: "A nightmare actually."

Tessa [sadly]: "It's okay. It's all gonna get better-"

Hailey [sternly]: "Better?! Better?! I was a sex-slave for a man for more than fourteen years! Fourteen years! The guy who promised he wouldn't hurt me ended up killing every last piece of hope I had! My siblings were adopted and I haven't heard of them for years! I even didn't have you by my side! I lived in complete darkness and now things are getting worse for me and for my kids."

Tessa [sniffled and smiled]: "You're wrong-"

Aiden [sternly]: "Marry me."

Here silence hit the room and everyone stared at Aiden as he stood up, including for Xander and Audrey who froze in their place in shock.

Tessa [sternly]: "Sir-"

Aiden [while looking deep into Hailey's eyes]: "Marry me and I'll do whatever it takes to keep you and our kids happy-"

Xander [hissing]: "WE'RE NOT YOUR KIDS!"

Aiden [sternly]: "I want everyone out of my quarters! EVERYONE OUT NOW!"

Without saying a single word, they all headed out leaving Aiden alone with Hailey and their kids...

Hope you enjoyed!

Vote and Comment!

Xoxo❤💖💥