Chapter 34

Andres [coldly]: "Mrs. Riva! Mrs. Riva!"

Sandy [entering the room]: "Yes, Mr. Hamilton."

Andres [faced Valeria and sighed]: "Take the kids away and have someone get the girls something hot to drink."

Sandy [sadly]: "Yes, Mr. Hamilton."

Aiden [furiously]: "CAN'T BELIEVE WE ALLOWED THIS PIECE OF SHIT IN THIS HOUSE! I SHOULD'VE KILLED HIM!"

Jessica [coldly]: "Aiden, enough!"

She sat beside Valeria and hugged her causing Derek to approach Tessa and squat down to her level fuming in anger.

Derek [coldly]: "When did he do it?"

Tessa [crying]: "I'm sorry."

Derek [faced Hailey and sighed]: "I'm the one who should be sorry. I failed to protect you, but why didn't you say anything? What about you Hailes? Weren't the three of us a family?"

Hailey and Tessa exchanged sad glances then looked at Lizzy and Valeria, who were in tears, and stood up causing Derek to stand up as well and face Aiden and Chris pissed.

Tessa [coldly]: "I got through it. It took me time, but I did and when I first saw him here, four months ago, he never looked my way, I promise. He only used to order me around, that's all. But you, Hailey, did you get through it? What about you, Miss Lizzy? How did he get to do that to you?"

Lizzy [firmly]: "He's a piece of shit. I only kept my mouth shut cause I didn't wanna hurt Valeria."

Valeria [scoffing]: "How nice of you."

Aiden [with his eyes fixed at Hailey]: "Answer her question."

Hailey [sniffled and shook her head]: "No. I-I was raped so many times during those fourteen years, that whenever I tried getting through the pain, a greater pain would come my way. I eventually got used to it."

Tessa [while hugging her]: "I'm so sorry!"

Aiden [coldly]: "Hailey. You must be tired. Go to bed."

Tessa [glaring at him]: "Don't boss her around!"

Aiden [angrily]: "You mind your own business, Tessa! I am allowed to speak with my WIFE the way I want to. Hailey, let's go talk in private."

Tessa [shaken]: "You-you're wife?"

Hailey [nervously]: "Te-Tessa-"

She couldn't continue as Tessa ran and slapped Aiden before running out of the room in a hurry.

Derek [running after her]: "Tessa!"

Andres [shook his head and scoffed]: "You ended up doing it, huh? You forced her to marry you-"

Aiden [coldly]: "I am a grown man and with all due respect none of you have the right to interfere in my personal affairs. Hailey, let's go to our own wing. We need to sit and talk about this."

Hailey [nervously]: "O-okay. Excuse me."

Here she followed Aiden to their side of the house causing Valeria to run up to hers causing Lizzy and Chris to follow her leaving the parents alone in the room...

Hope you enjoyed!

Xoxo!

Vote and Comment!