Chapter 24

The next morning;

While everyone was still sleeping, Aiden was sitting down in the family bar room, drinking, when a very exhausted Tessa walked in dragging the heavy cleaning kit inside. As she pulled out the broom and the bucket of water, Aiden, who was heavily drunk, immediately stood up and dropped the empty bottle of whiskey on the ground startling her in the process.

Tessa [shaken]: "Mr.-Mr. Aiden, what are you doing in the bar room at this time?"

Aiden [chuckling]: "Drinking. Come drink with me. Come, come, don't be shy-"

Tessa [mumbling]: "You're-you're drunk?"

Aiden [shaking his head slightly]: "I just drank a bit-"

He was about to walk, but lost balance and fell back on the couch laughing earning a worried look from Tessa, who hurried to his side.

Tessa [sadly]: "Sir, please-"

Aiden [yanked her hand away and grunted]: "Go get me another bottle. I want to drink till morning-"

Tessa [firmly]: "Mr. Aiden, it's seven in the morning-"

Aiden [angrily]: "LISTEN TO YOUR BOSS AND GET ME ANOTHER BOTTLE!"

He grabbed the empty bottle and was about to take another sip, but Tessa immediately took it and place it next to the two other empty bottles he drank.

Tessa [nervously]: "What-what happened?"

Aiden [chuckling]: "I need another bottle-"

Tessa [coldly]: "What you need is a shower and a good meal. Gosh. Mr. Aiden-"

Aiden [sternly]: "I am your boss. I pay you to get me what I want. Get-Get me-oh wait, no, no, you're my little sister-"

He laid his head back on the pillow and burst out crying causing Tessa to get down on her knees and run her fingers through his hair smoothly in hopes to calm him down.

Tessa [with tears in her eyes]: "Sir-Aiden, why are you here? What happened?"

Aiden [coldly]: "I'm a piece of shit. That's what happened."

Tessa [shaking her head slightly]: "No, no, you're not."

Aiden [sternly]: "Yes, yes, I am!"

He covered his face with his arm and burst out crying while sitting up straight causing Tessa to sit down beside him and rest her hand on his arm with tears in her eyes. At this moment, Sandy was about to walk in, but stopped and stepped back as she spotted them picking up the empty bottles.

Chris [coldly]: "Mrs. Riva?"

Sandy [sadly]: "Mr. Chris, your brother is inside and he's not okay. Tessa's with him, though."

Chris [frowning]: "He is?"

Sandy [firmly]: "I will go inform your parents of this."

As she walked away, Chris entered the bar room and narrowed his eyes as they placed all four empty bottles on the table.

Chris [coldly]: "Aiden? You spent the night here?"

Here Tessa immediately stood up and moved away as Chris stood in front of them his eyes fixed at the bottles.

Aiden [scoffing]: "It was a long night."

Chris [sat beside and faced Tessa]: "Tessa-"

Tessa [firmly]: "I'll get rid of the bottles, sir-"

Aiden [coughing]: "Tessa, stay."

Tessa [sadly]: "I have to mop the floor before I wake my daughter up and drop her off at school."

Aiden [laughing]: "Fuck school. Sit."

Tessa [while facing Chris]: "He drank four bottles by himself. He's pretty much a mess-"

Aiden [scoffing]: "Nonsense!"

He was about to stand up, but tripped over and fell back on the couch laughing earning upsetting looks from both Chris and Tessa, who immediately sat close to his side.

Chris [coldly]: "Why on earth would you spend the night here and four bottles of premium whiskey?!"

Aiden [chuckling]: "Because I'm a piece of shit! I ruined a girl's life, Tessa's best friend-"

Tessa [coldly]: "What?"

Aiden [while looking deep into her eyes]: "I fucked your best friend, Hailey Robinson-"

Tessa [shaken]: "Please tell me this is some kind of joke!"

Chris [sadly]: "Tessa, calm down-"

He couldn't continue as Lizzy and Justin broke into the room alongside Valeria and her parents, whose eyes narrowed at Aiden as he burst out laughing at them.

Jessica [shaken]: "Aiden-"

Aiden [while standing up]: "I have to go check on Hailey and-"

Tessa [with tears in her eyes]: "You're the guy?"

Aiden [coldly]: "Tessa-"

He tried to touch her, but she suddenly yanked his hand away and pushed him against the couch causing Derek to rush to her side and gently pull her away from Aiden.

Tessa [sternly]: "Do you have any idea of what your fling with her caused her?! If my daughter's well-being didn't depend on you and on your family, I would've killed you! Where is she? Where's Hailey?!"

Justin [firmly]: "She's in his room with her kids. I brought her here last night. He actually paid the guy, who, um, owns her a million dollars."

Tessa [furiously]: "TAKE ME TO HER NOW!"

Jessica [crying]: "Honey-"

Tessa [angrily]: "I WANT TO SEE HER NOW!"

Justin [firmly]: "Fine, but you need to calm down-"

Tessa [with her eyes fixed at Aiden]: "I'm never going to forgive you for hurting a person like Hailey! You and Justin are so similar!"

Justin [coldly]: "Enough with this and come with me to see your lost best friend."

Andres [facing Lizzy]: "Go and stay with her."

Lizzy [whispering]: "Okay."

Tessa [while looking deep into Derek's eyes]: "Drop Aria and Tyler off, please-"

Derek [sadly]: "I will, don't worry."

As Lizzy and Justin took Tessa away, Derek glared at Aiden before leaving the room causing an upset Valeria to sit beside him and hug him as he cried earning angry looks from the three of them...

Hope you enjoyed!

Vote and Comment!

Xoxo ❤💥💖