Chapter 21

Justin nodded at this and the moment he opened the door ready to leave, he froze in his place as both Jessica and Andres stood in front of him fuming in anger causing everyone to stand up and look at each other uncomfortably.

Aiden [shaken]: "Mum, dad-"

Jessica [firmly]: "Go get the poor girl and her kids from that dirty place, Justin."

Justin [sighing]: "Yes, of course."

Here he walked out causing Lizzy, who was in tears, to give Andres an apologetic smile before leaving the room. Chris was about to follow her, but was roughly pulled back by Andres, who closed the door behind him pissed, before taking seats in front of Aiden.

Andres [firmly]: "All three of you sit down!"

Without saying a single word, all three of them sat down in front of their angry parents.

Jessica [sobbing]: "Aiden, honey, how could you not tell us?"

Aiden [firmly]: "I was a kid, mum-"

Jessica [angrily]: "EXACTLY! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO COME TO US AND TALK TO US ABOUT IT! YOU-YOU, GOSH, I AM SO DISAPOINTED IN YOU! YOU'RE A GROWN ASS MAN BUT WITHOUT ANY SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY!"

Aiden [sighing]: "Mum-"

Andres [sternly]: "NOT A WORD!"

Valeria [with tears in her eyes]: "Justin's gonna go get her and her kids and we'll help them get their lives together. Mum, dad, we-"

Andres [coldly]: "I can't believe this!"

Chris [while facing Aiden]: "You should've said something before-"

Jessica [sobbing]: "Tessa knows Hailey and I'm sure this is not going to please her. Andres, what must we do?"

Chris [firmly]: "We gotta fix things with Tessa. She needs to accept the fact that she is part of this family."

Andres [coldly]: "And what do we do concerning Justin and her husband, huh? These two can't stop themselves from killing one another! If Tessa weren't our daughter, he would've hurt her too!"

Valeria [sadly]: "Justin is hurting-"

Jessica [coldly]: "And so are Tessa and Derek! Their daughter begging Justin not to hurt her parents broke my heart! That's my granddaughter! What about Tessa having to clean our toilets and living a life she doesn't deserve, huh? What about that!?"

Andres [firmly]: "You three should let your sister know that you love her and that you want to help her out. That's my baby girl and seeing her and her daughter like that breaks my heart and what's worse is that I can't do much about it because she's no longer a kid. She's a grown woman. A beautiful bright strong independent woman who suffered a lot and still is."

Valeria [sobbing]: "Mum, dad, we just-"

Jessica [while looking deep into her eyes]: "Tessa is your sister and you three must stand by her side and help her out no matter what. Justin and Derek's personal feud shouldn't stop you from helping her.

Andres [sternly]: We'll continue this in the morning. Aiden, we expect your guests to join us for breakfast in the morning."

Aiden [sadly]: "Yes, father."

Andres [coldly]: "As if having to worry about Tessa and her problems wasn't enough! You three are still worse than teenagers! Aria and Tyler are smarter than you three combined!"

Jessica [while hugging Aiden]: "It's all going to be okay, honey. If the kids turned out to be yours, we will not leave them."

Aiden [crying]: "Tha-thank you."

Here they both walked out of his bedroom followed by his siblings leaving him alone in the room...

Hope you enjoyed!

Xoxo!

Comment and Vote!