Chapter 49

During that time;

While Tessa was on her way to clean the second floor, the front door slammed open and a furious Aria broke inside alongside Xander, Audrey, and Tyler, who closed the door behind him, causing Tessa to drop everything and hurry to Aria's side worriedly.

Tessa [shaken]: "Aria! Aria, why aren't you at school?!"

Aria [coldly]: "Where's Mr. Aiden Hamilton? I wanna talk to him?"

Tessa [faced Xander and sighed]: "He's busy. Aria-"

Aria [while looking deep into her eyes]: "WHERE IS HE?!"

Tessa [sternly]: "Lower your voice, Aria! You're talking to your mother!"

Aria [angrily]: "NO NEED TO TELL ME WHERE HE IS! I'LL LOOK FOR HIM MYSELF!"

Here she yanked her arm away and stormed towards the study room causing Tessa, Tyler, and Aiden's kids to run after her worry filling their eyes. The moment Aria barged into the study room, her eyes widened in shock as the Hamilton siblings were gathered around with three other men and two women alongside Hailey and Lizzy, who both stood up.

Aiden [coldly]: "Aria-"

Tessa [breaking into the room]: "Sir, I am so sorry-"

She looked over at the three men, who stared at her, and pulled Aria back fearfully as Aiden walked her way coolly.

Chris [coldly]: "What's with Aria?"

Tessa [sadly]: "Nothing. Aria, apologize to Mr. Hamilton for breaking into his office like that!"

Aria [while facing Tessa]: "Where's dad?"

Tessa [sighing]: "In the drivers room."

Aria [glared at Aiden and scoffed]: "Pull me out of Elton High today! I wanna return to Holliver High, sir."

Before Aiden could say anything, she turned and broke out of the room in a hurry leaving Tessa in shock.

Chris [coldly]: "What happened?"

Xander [sadly]: "I told her everything, dad. She made a scene in class-"

Man #1 [coldly]: "You're Xander? You look exactly like your dad when he was your age."

Aiden [with his eyes fixed at Tessa]: "Get out."

Tessa [looked over at Chris and shook her head]: "I'm not stupid, sir; I know my daughter would never do something like that unless she found out something disturbing. What happened at school, guys? Tell me now!"

Tyler [sadly]: "Mrs. Fillerson-"

Tessa [coldly]: "What happened at school, Tyler?"

Valeria [sternly]: "Can this wait? We're busy-"

Tessa [while glaring at her]: "No, it can't! I'm sorry, but this has been a tough week for me as much as it has been for you and I'm dying for someone to just hold my hand and tell me that everything is gonna be okay and that my husband and daughter will never ever need anything in their lives!"

Valeria [hesitantly]: "I-"

Tessa [crying]: "I lived in an orphanage all my life and the only kind of love I know is the love I received from Derek Hailey, Tiana, and Jake, who were once strangers! I had a baby at fourteen and no one was there to support me, no one! I was thrown out of the only place I could call home! I begged and had to live in the cold for days before someone felt sorry for me and helped me give birth to my daughter! You don't know the kind of struggles I had to go through and I'm done! The day I found out who I am and the truth about my past, I felt so disgusted in myself. I knew none of you would accept me in your lives and I, somehow, got used to it and told myself that now that Derek is with me, I'd be able to move forward without any parental help, but this, this is too much! I won't let you get to my daughter. I won't let it happen, Aiden!"

Aiden [worriedly]: "Tessa, calm down, you're pregnant-"

Tessa [angrily]: "Oh so now you're worried about me! Enough with the act! I know you don't want me here and I'm gonna save you the pain and ask you to set my papers and Derek because we quit! We've been talking about this for a few days now and it's settled; I wanna leave. I'm done living in a place, with people, who don't want me among them. My daughter is unhappy and as the good mother that I should be, I should do what's best for her and that's leaving."

Chris [with tears in his eyes]: "Tessa, you don't understand-"

Tessa [sniffled and scoffed]: "My parents died! Our parents and I'm as in much pain as you all are, maybe even more cause, unlike you, I was with them for just a little while. Jesus! How can you all be so heartless and so ignorant!? I wasn't even allowed to attend their funeral! You all suggested I stay and clean your toilets, but I'm done doing that. I'm tired. I don't wanna suffer anymore. Screw the money, I don't want any of it."

Valeria [coldly]: "Tessa-"

Tessa [wiped her tears off and grunted]: "Seeing my daughter this angry made me realize that you will never stop with what you're doing and I want to leave. Can I leave? Jesus, why am I even asking you! I'll leave anyways."

Here she broke out of the room and slammed the door behind her pissed...

Hope you enjoyed!

Vote and Comment!

Xoxo!