Chapter 1

One day;

In her room, Tessa was folding her clothes, when the door roughly opened and the headmistress of the estate, Sandy Riva, sixty-eight, who though was old had the figure of a young firm woman, walked in causing her to stand up and gulp as she walked up to her pissed.

Sandy [sternly]: "Some man is asking to see you; he is standing outside the gate since no employee is allowed to have guests at this time."

For all answer, she stormed out to the gate shocked to see a 29 years old man standing outside the gate in front of an old 1990 truck talking to her daughter.

Tessa [sternly]: "Aria! Go inside now!"

Aria immediately turned and frowned as she pulled her to her side while glaring at the man, who simply smirked.

Tessa [coldly]: "What are you doing here, Derek? If it's to take money from me, I can assure you I have nothing. My bosses still haven't paid any of the employees yet."

Derek [stood in front of her and scoffed]: "I'm here to give you something you might find interesting; someone dropped this in front of my door. Guess that person thinks you live with me."

Here he gave her a yellowish file folder and smiled at Aria, who narrowed her eyes at him, as she pulled out papers, which were no other than a copy of a birth certificate!

Aria [confusingly]: "What's this, mum? Whose birth certificate is that?"

She looked at the writing and the three of them frowned as the writings stated;

Birth certificate of Andrea Jessie Hamilton Born on the fourth of August 1992.

Tessa [coldly]: "The heck!"

Derek [sighing]: "Tessa-"

He couldn't continue as a folded paper slipped from inside the folder and dropped in front of her feet causing Derek to squat down and pick it up earning a nervous worried look from her.

Aria [sadly]: "Mum-"

She watched as her mum unfolded the paper and frowned as she read the following loudly and clearly;

If you want to know about your real biological parents, meet me at the local park at five pm. Don't be late.

Derek [coldly]: "Let me go with you-"

Tessa [sadly]: "Stay with Aria until I come back, okay?"

Derek [firmly]: "You need to-"

He couldn't continue as she snatched the keys from his hand and got in his truck. Before he could say anything, Tessa drove away leaving an upset Derek with Aria.

Aria [shrugging]: "So now what, dad?"

Derek [smiling slightly]: "I guess we wait."

Aria sighed at this and as she escorted him to the staff wing, which included the meal room, kitchen, laundry room, common sitting area, and the bedroom, she and her mum were given, Tessa, on the other hand, arrived to the park and sat down on the bench looking around worriedly.

Man [firmly]: "Tessa Heavens?"

Here Tessa looked behind her and frowned as the old man sat beside her with sadness in his eyes before pulling out a cigarette earning a cold look from her.

Tessa [coldly]: "Yes, and you are?"

Man [pointing at the folder]: "I see you got my message."

Tessa [sternly]: "I was shoved in the foster care system when I was just three months old and no agent could find anything about me since whomever left me in front of the agency left no clue-"

Man [firmly]: "The baby picture; it's you and that birth certificate is an original copy. I was able to steal them that day."

Tessa [coldly]: "So my real name is Andrea Jessie Hamilton-but that-"

Man [shrugging]: "Your real family are, indeed, the Hamilton family; you are their third child-"

Tessa [hissing]: "You've got one minute to explain to me everything in details, sir!"

Man [sadly]: "Your parents, Andres and Jessica Hamilton, were already parents to two toddlers when they were expecting you. You were born on the fourth of August 1992 at 7 PM-"

Tessa [shaken]: "Who are you?"

Hope you Enjoyed the first chapter

Xoxo!!

Vote and Comment❤💥