"Ah shit... I messed up, you can't put me under pressure!"

Atsumu chuckled, "Sounds like a personal problem you need to fix."

(M/N) glared he immediately wanted to fix whatever Osamu was thinking, but he had to get back to work. So he would have to wait until around dinner time before he could talk things out.

He sighed and got up, "I have to get back to work."

He left the building, without even eating, and made his way to his car, rubbing his temples. Trying to think of what Osamu was thinking, of what he needed to fix.

He made his way back to work, overthinking everything. He couldn't even focus on his work.

Osamu on the other hand, was spacing out the entire day. His employees -for once- were doing most of the work. Highly concerned for their boss. But highly irritated that they were having to do work now.

"Uh Mr.Miya..."

Osamu blinked back into reality and looked at one of his employees, he hummed a small response.

"Are you okay?" She asked, afraid of overstepping any boundaries.

"Of course." He blankly said.

"Are you sure?"

His lips curved into a frown, "No..." He whispered, "my boyfriend's hiding something and I think he might be cheating-"

"Shouldn't you talk to him first?" She interrupted, "Maybe there's a reason you don't need to jump to conclusions-" but she stopped when Osamu's eyes were on her, she quickly bowed. "I'm so sorry! I apologize for overstepping." She squeaked.

"No, it's okay," he reassured, "I'll do that. Maybe it'll help."

At the end of the day, Osamu arrived home first, as always. He sat in the living room, looking at the ground. Wondering how he should approach this.

He heard the front door open.

"I'm home!" (M/N) shouted.

(M/N) frowned, he wasn't greeted with a hug like normal. He walked to the living room and saw Osamu already looking at him. (M/N) walked to him and leaned in to kiss his lips, but was meet with Osamu's cheek. He had turned his head.

"Are you okay?" (M/N) furrowed his eyebrows.

Osamu looked at him, a small pain expression on his face, "I need to ask you something, and I need you to be honest." He looked away.

(M/N) nodded, feeling on edge. "Yes, of course." He softly replied.

"Who did you have lunch with?"

"You're still on that?" (M/N) ran his fingers through his hair, "I promised I wouldn't say."

Osamu clenched his fist looking down before looking back up at (M/N), clenching his boyfriend's shirt.

"I saw you." He said calmly, "With 'Tsumu." (M/N)'s eyes widened.

"It's not what you think, I promise."

"Then why did you hide it? Why do you keep blowing me off for him?" He tugged at his shirt, his face showing a deep sadness.

(M/N) reached up and gently held Osamu's wrist, running his thumb over it.

"I promise you, I'm not cheating. But you have to wait a few days before you know what him and I were talking about, okay?" Osamu said nothing, "Amor, I promise you. Just trust me."

Osamu looked down, "Promise?" He weakly asked.

"Promise." He said in a reassuring tone.

"Okay, I'll trust you."

"Good, Friday night, I'll show you. But we need to have a date before."

Osamu looked at him and nodded, (M/N) pulled him in a hug. Caressing his head gently. Relief washing over once he knew Osamu trusted him, for the most part, that was all he needed.

~~

Friday rolled around, they both were getting ready. Osamu still had his suspicions, but (M/N) understood that. He grabbed Osamu's hand.

"Ready?" (M/N) gently asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be." He responded.

They quietly walked to the park. (M/N) wrapped his arm around Osamu's waist.

A small path of petals led them up a hill at a small table for two. The view was breathtaking.

They sat at the table, a few of (M/N)'s employees brought food out and one was playing a soft calming tune on a guitar.

They had a light conversation, Osamu felt more relaxed now. He was slowly getting back to himself, he believed (M/N) more. He has been proving himself.

The sun was slowly setting, as their laughs filled the sunset air. Osamu looked out and smiled. The bright orange and light red made Osamu shine brighter than before.

(M/N) saw this as the perfect opportunity to prove on what he's been doing with Atsumu, once and for all.

He slipped out of his chair and got on one knee, Osamu still wasn't paying attention. (M/N) grinned.

"You look breathtaking as always," (M/N) said catching the grey haired male's attention. "I always knew you were the one for me. From the first day that I saw you. You've been nothing but the best to me, you were always there. I couldn't ask for anyone else, I couldn't have been more grateful than I am now. Seeing you right here, before my eyes, knowing that there's another day I get to spend with you, is another day worth living. Miya Osamu I love you so damn much that I had to get your idiotic brother to help me pick out a ring. That's why I kept that hidden, which was bad on my part, but this ring," (M/N) pulled it out of the box and put the box down. Looking directly into Osamu's teary eyed ones, he lifted the ring closer, "is to prove my love and loyalty to you. You're the only one for me. So Miya Osamu, will you marry me?"

Osamu let a tear fall before jumping into his arms.

"Yes of course!" He said.

And the sealed that night and the rest of their lives, with a kiss to prove the love they felt was real. The truth behind those words, they embraced one another.

~Sorry that it kept jumping from (M/N) and Osamu perspectives, but I hope it was good!