"Touch Starved."

Começar do início

"Oh." Peter sat up and wiggled out of Wade's grasp. "Sorry."

Wade stared at Peter, but Peter was avoiding his gaze.

"Don't be sorry. That was so cute. You were like a little kitten." Wade squeaked in a high pitched voice.

Peter moved to get up, but Wade grabbed his arm. "Don't leave. Pleaseee~" He begged.

Peter's head snapped back to look at Wade. "You want me to stay?"

"Uh-Duhhhh." Wade pulled him back down against him, his arm wrapped tightly around Peter.

"That purring was addicting and I have to hear it again. And you look tired so take a nap. Just do something." Wade rambled, trying to make Peter feel better.

"Oh. Uhm. Ok." Peter hesitantly leaned his head back down to rest on Wade's shoulder.

"Is this ok?"

"That's up to you. I'll cherish anything you give me." Wade sighed and leaned his head onto Peter's.

"I didn't know you were so cuddly, webs."

"I'm not." Peter defended.

"Oh yes you are. You better stay that way too because I'll never forget this moment."

Peter groaned, but didn't make another move to stand up and leave.

It took another minute or two of cuddling against each others sides, and Wade softly rubbing his hands on Peter's hips to get him purring again.

Wade wanted to stay in this moment forever. He would definitely remember this forever.

Wade didn't say anything because if he did, Peter would probably shy away again.

So they just say there lovingly. Peter fell asleep for almost an hour.

And that was saying something because he never sleeps in front of anyone, unless it's night time. Even then he turns away under the blankets so no one notices him.

So he really trusts Wade.

It almost made Wade cry.

.

When it started to get dark, Wade softly shook Peter awake.

"You should probably head home, spidey." Cooed Wade. "It's getting dark, and you should take another nap."

Peter mumbled something under his breath and slid his mask down over his face.

"Ok. Thanks again, DP."

"Bye, baby butt."

"Don't call me that." Peter snapped back the last time, before he jumped off the building and swung off.

That night, he thought of Wade holding him. He longed for that moment again. And it was enough to loll him asleep.

End of flashback...

Peter texted Wade to ask if he wanted to come over and watch movies. (And maybe cuddle, but Peter didn't mention that part).

Wade replied not a second later with; 'ofc bbboi ;) ill b dere n 5'.

Peter squinted. He had no idea how people texted like this. Another text interrupted his reading.

'weight where do u live'

'It's wait, Wade. Not weight.'

'idc where do u live'

Peter rolled his eyes and responded with his address and apartment number.