"I love you." I whispered as he turned to push my hair behind my ear. "I love you, too." He said then gave me a gentle kiss.

Once everyone was down the aisle again we dispersed to finish setting things up.

"Okay, are we ready to go to dinner?" I asked as Colby came over to me. "Yes, I'm starving." He said as I nodded in agreement. "Okay, we have to look at the reception hall real quick to make sure it looks okay." I said as he nodded.

"You guys can go to the restaurant if you want, V and I will be there soon." Colby said as everyone nodded and started going to their cars.

Colby and I then made our way over to the other barn that was on the lot. This one was set up for the reception. There were big round tables everywhere with a dance floor and a bar. It had less of ethereal feel, and more of a party vibe which was what we were going for.

The flowers weren't set up yet since they would be coming tomorrow morning but what they had set out was perfect.

"This looks so good!" I said and brought my hands to my cheeks. "It really does. Better than I imagined it." Colby said with a grin as we walked around.

"I can't believe it's tomorrow...like this time tomorrow we will be married. That's crazy!" I said as Colby chuckled. "It is pretty crazy, it surprisingly went by really fast." He said as we made our way to the car.

"Sorry I made you wait so long." I said as we got in the car. "It was worth the wait." Colby said then took my hand and started driving to the restaurant. 

We chose a little Italian place since they had a room in the back that we could rent out. By the time we got there everyone was already sitting with their drinks.

"We got you guys wine." Ki said as we sat down in our seats. "Ugh, you know what I neeeeed." I said then poured myself some red wine.

We enjoyed our dinner, talking about how exciting this was and how we were going to have so much fun. It felt really nice to be able to just relax and enjoy dinner before things got hectic again.

When dinner was over we all made our way back to the hotel so we could try to get some sleep. I knew I was going to be so antsy, which meant I probably wouldn't be sleeping too much.

When we got to the hotel everyone was already here and inside since we had to make sure everything was taken care of at the restaurant.

Colby walked me to my room so he could say goodbye for the last time until I was walking down the aisle.

"Well...I guess this is where we have to say goodbye." Colby said as I giggled. "Yeah, I guess so." I said then wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him tightly.

"I love you." I said as he hugged me back. "I love you too, V. I can't wait to marry you." He said then pulled away and cupped my cheek gently. "I can't wait to marry you, too." I said with a laugh then kissed him.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I said and reached behind me to knock on the door. "I'll see you tomorrow. Call me if you need anything." He said as the door opened. "I will. I love you." I said as he grinned. "I love you too, V." He said then blew me a kiss as I turned to go into the room.

"You guys make me sick." Ki said causing me to roll my eyes playfully and flip her off.

We went into the living room area where Kat had set up all the spa stuff that we would need. We ended up spending the rest of the night doing face masks, foot peels, and everything in between.

It was nice getting to relax because I knew I was going to be too antsy to sleep. By the time we were done with everything though I was exhausted and ready to go to bed.

"Goodnight guys." I said as I walked towards the bedroom Ki and I were gonna stay in. "Goodnight!" Tara, Devyn, and Kat said at the same time as Ki and I went to our room.

After Ki and I got ready for bed we got settled in. "Goodnight, V." Ki said as I smiled and looked over at her. "Goodnight, Ki." I said then turned off the light.

I ended up sitting up for a couple hours, staring at the ceiling. I was just so anxious and antsy that my eyes wouldn't close.

I endured this for a minute before I got out of bed and grabbed my parents wedding album. I sat there, skimming through the pages, taking in every detail of each picture.

I did this for a while before my phone buzzed. I pulled my phone out and squinted against the harsh light.

Colby: I love you so much, Violet. I seriously can't wait to be with you for the rest of our lives.

I smiled at the text and texted him back.

V: I love you more. Are you having trouble sleeping too?

C: Yeah, I'm just so excited.

V: I am too. You should get some rest though, we have a big day tomorrow 😉

C: Yeah we do. Sleep well, beautiful girl. I love you.

V: I love you more. See you at the alter 🖤

I locked my phone then looked down at the book in my lap one more time before closing it and putting it aside.

When I got back in bed I was surprised at how quickly I fell asleep.

I was just so excited for tomorrow.