"A star is an astronomical object consisting of a luminous spheroid of plasma held together by its own gravity. The nearest star to Earth is the Sun. Many other stars are visible to the naked eye at night, but due to their immense distance from Earth they appear as fixed points of light in the sky."  A female voice said, the show was beginning, "Now for our constellations, the term was from the latin meaning 'a set of stars.' The largest constellation by area is Hydra which is 3.16% of the sky. The smallest is Crux which only takes up 0.17 percent of the sky. Small patterns of stars within a constellation are called asterisms."

As the show carried on, more facts were told, more mesmerizing photos were shown. (M/N) was having the time of his life, Sugawara was just happy that (M/N) was happy.

Slowly, after another twenty minutes the lights began to turn on.

"Aw! It's over already?" (M/N) pouted.

Suga laughed, "Hey, we can always come back."

(M/N) smiled and they left the theater, just walking around the building. Looking at different photos and reading more about them. Reaching the spots that they didn't get to yet.

(M/N) sniffed the air, a crips smell hit his nose. "Koushi? Do you smell that?"

Sugawara raised an eyebrow, he sniffed and widened his eyes. "Yeah... it smells like-"

"Smoke." They both said.

Suga immediately grabbed (M/N)'s hand and they began running. Suga held onto his hand tighter rubbing it with his thumb.

"Attention everyone! An unknown fire has been started. Please evacuate the building. Attention everyone! An unknown fire has been started. Please evacuate the building."

As they were running Sugawara looked up, fire cascading all around the building. Smoke filling their lungs, coughing to get rid of it. A metal pillar from the roof began falling.

Sugawara noticed this, it was coming down fast and harshly, right in their area. Sugawara wasted no time.

He brought (M/N)'s hand up to his mouth and left a quick kiss. Knowing he was about to do something to save his love.

He pulled (M/N) closer and then shoved him away. (M/N) rolled on the ground, he looked with widened eyes. Seeing Sugawara on the ground with a pillar on him.

"Koushi!" He shouted running towards him.

He tried lifting it up with his hands, but burning himself in the process.

"(M/N)," Sugawara weakly said, "Look at me and get out of here."

"I can't leave you."

"Yes you can, you need to go."

"I can save you!" His voice cracked as tears began pouring out of his eyes. A sob wanting to escape.

Sugawara had a few tears on his face, "You know you have to."

"I know..." He weakly whispered. (M/N) leaned over and kissed Sugawara's lips one more time.

The soft saltiness lips they both had, was the last thing they tasted of each other. The last thing they touched of each other.

(M/N) released, "I love you so much."

"I love you too. Now, go." He smiled brightly, telling him everything would be okay.

(M/N) scrambled up, looking back as he ran to the door. His heart breaking every step. He made it out into the open air. Fire trucks everywhere.

He looked back at the building, smoke dust on his face, tears running down. The building collapsed.

(M/N) woke up panting heavily. He put a hand over his chest, calming his breathing. Evening it out.

A pale arm wrapped around him, a hand caressing his head, rubbing it in a calming way. 

He felt no warmth, but he felt no coldness either. He just felt nothing.

"Nightmare?" A voice said.

He looked over to see his lovely boyfriend, "Yeah Koushi." He whispered a sad smile, "It was the day we had that date. Leaving the fancy restaurant and going to a planetarium."

"That was a hard day. I'm glad you made it out okay." Sugawara smiled brightly.

"I'm glad you made out as well. I don't know what I would do without you." He wiped a tear.

"You're doing just fine without me."

(M/N)'s eyes widened, he snapped his head to his left. Sugawara was no longer there. He no longer felt the warmth. Even though he never felt it in the first place.

It was only cold. (M/N) held his- Sugawara's- shirt, gripping over his heart. A hand over his mouth, muffling the cries that were escaping.

"That's right..." He mumbled, tears falling, "You saved me. And now your side of the bed is empty," He wiped the tears and looked out the window. The darkness seeping through, "Now my heart is empty."

He looked at his hand, the burn mark there, the scar it left. It reminded him of that horrible day.

"It's all my fault. If I didn't want to go to the stupid planetarium." He clenched the burned hand.

He laid back down and turned over, facing Sugawara's side of the bed. He clenched the sheets and closed his eyes. Hoping to dream of those beautiful eyes he never gets to see anymore.

~Ouch...
Anyways I've decided to post once a week, being busy sucks. I'll try to keep it constant but please be patient with me! 😁