30 ➪ Won't leave you again.

Start from the beginning

"Hmh..? Quack..ity." I groaned and yawned, I pulled the sheets off of him.

"STOPPP ITS COLD!" He cried and curled up into a ball. I then jumped on the bed and hugged him.

"Stop." He pouted, looking heated. I started rolling whilst holding onto him and we rolled off the bed with a loud thud.

"HAHAH SORRY" I laughed and sat up, looking at him drop dead on the ground.

"Not funny.." He giggled. I reached for his hand and pulled him up.

"Cmon man. It's almost lunch already! How late did you stay up?!" I exclaimed.

"I dunno.. Like 6 am. Wilbur almost burned down the house haha.." He was talking nonsense?? What does that even mean.

"What?!"

"He was smoking.." Sapnap looked a little sad when he said that.

"What?! He's like 15!" My jaw dropped. Why was he smoking?! Especially in the house.

"I dont know, Quack.. I told him to stop though. Hopefully he listens." Sapnap explained as we walked to the kitchen.

Karl and Tommy were both cooking lunch, "Hey, Quackity! Hey, Sap!" Karl smiled, Tommy greeted us too.

"Finally you woke up." The child laughed.

"Oh shut it." Sapnap rolled his eyes.

"Whatcha makin?" I smiled.

"Sandwiches! You can have whatever you like on them. Im having, ham, lettuce, and cheese. And obviously, bread." Tommy rambled, telling us his whole subway order.

"Really?! You put bread on your sandwiches!?" Sapnap teased, Tommy rolled his eyes.

"Very funny."

"I am funny!" Sapnap argued.

"If you find that funny i'm worried." Tommy laughed.

"You little shit." Sapnap grew heated, obviously not mad but just playful.

Tommy stuck out his tongue at Sapnap.

"Ok Ok enough you two. Sandwiches are ready, Tommy go get Wil." Karl shooed Tommy off.

When Tommy came back with Wilbur we had already set everything up on the table. Wil looked a little uneasy but it's probably because its a new house.

Everyone started eating their food quietly. No one really talked the whole time. The food was that good I guess. I looked over at everyone, eating happily. Until I looked at Wilbur. He looked uncomfortable and odd, just staring at his food. I kept an eye on him, when he noticed I was staring he started breathing heavily. What happened to him?! What did he go through back in his old home..?

He then broke into tear, sobbing loudly. Everyone stared at him with worried looked.

"Wilbur? What's wrong?!" Tommy exclaimed.

"Wil?" Sapnap pondered.

Wilbur didn't even let me or Karl say something before he stood up and walked off. Going upstairs and not coming back down. All of us just looked at eachother, not really knowing what to do.

"Tommy and I will talk to him, just stay here." Karl explained and then grabbed Tommy's arm, walking upstairs.

Tommy POV

We knocked on the door to Me and Wilburs room, "Wil.. It's Karl and I. Can we come in?"

"Y-yeah.." We heard him mumble.

Karl opened the door softly, Wilbur was up against the side of his bed. sobbing. I instantly sped over to him and dropped onto my knees, "Wilbur?! What happened?" I whimpered.

"I don't want to eat.. I can't. I thought I was getting better but I just have gotten worse after staying there for SO long." Wilbur explained, tear falling down his face.

Karl frowned then started to speak, "Wilbur.. You don't need to follow Phil's rules anymore.. I promise I'd help you b-"

"BUT YOU DIDNT!" Wilbur snapped and interrupted Karl. He looked angry.

"Wh-what?! I did help. I tried.."

"Yeah. Exactly, You 'tried'. But YOU- actually BOTH OF YOU. LEFT ME THERE!" Wilbur screamed at us, shaking violently.

"Wil-.. I'm sorry.. I wish I didn't." I whined, feeling very guilty for leaving him alone with Phil.

"You dont care about me. Neither do you Karl, or dad, or.. Or even fucking Techno!" Wilbur sobbed, tugging on is messy, brown, hair.

"What?! We both care about you.. We wouldn't have come back for you if we didn't care!" Karl exclaimed.

"Then why didn't you come before he pushed me back into my eating disorder.. taught me how to self harm.. f-fucking.. Told Techno I was the reason Tommy tried to kill himself... Th-that's why.. he left. I have no one." His voice was shattered, nothing but pain.. Did Phil really do that to him. He's so much worse then I ever imagined.. and Techno just left him. Im a hypocrite for saying that, I left him too.

Karl was left speechless after that, "Wilbur he will be in jail. I promise." Karl growled, holding Wilburs hand.

Wilbur just nodded slowly, stopping his sobs a little.

"I cant choose if I miss him or not." Wilbur stuttered. Ive felt the exact same way. Its his manipulation.

"Miss him?! What?" Karl exclaimed.

"Not really.. But a little. I dont know." Wilbur tugged his hair again.

"Stop that!" I smacked his hand lightly.

"S-sorry.." Wilbur shook.

"It's fine.. Just dont ever harm yourself. It's not good, remember when you first saw me do it." I cringed at the words I said. I sucked at comforting people.

"Yeah.. I won't." Wilbur stated.

Karl huffed,
"We will help you Wilbur. A-And I promise I won't leave you again."