Chapter 1

The sun started rising in the sky. The morning breeze passes through the trees bringing the ocean aroma. It was soft, relaxing. The streets were almost empty, since a few night workers were returning home and dog walkers were walking their dogs, or other people's dogs. The morning workers started waking up as the other went to sleep. Parents prepared themselves to go to work and their children to school. No matter the age, everyone would leave the house before nine. But it also would depend on the job the person would have. In a luxury penthouse, close to the beach with an amazing view to the ocean, a couple was sleeping on the big bed. Their hair was messy, their bodies naked. The two women were cuddling with each other, staying very close to the one they loved. The older, white as the snow, with black hair and green eyes, Lauren, was the first to wake up, since she was a morning person. A smile opened on her face and she just hugged her girlfriend more, caressing her skin gently. It was a peaceful moment, for a few seconds until the alarm started going off. Quickly, so she wouldn't disturb the other latina's sleep, the woman tried to turn it off. It was a little too late as the brunette latina groaned a little while waking up. Camila was a year younger, with brown hair and brown eyes, with her latina's features which would turn an innocent looking woman into a hot and sexy one just with a simple action. Her sleepy gaze went to the older, who smiled weakly since she didn't want to wake up her love like that. But Camila didn't mind, just gave her a good morning kiss with lux and love. For a few good minutes they both stayed cuddling just enjoying their peaceful time together. However their day had to start, so the women did their morning routine before going out. They were both singers, famous, and even if the company they work on tried to make them end things and did everything possible for their relationship not to go public, both loved each other. When it got out they gained new fans and lost others, but their careers proceeded. It was hard sometimes. They had to do different things, and sometimes the time they had with each other wasn't as much as they would like. Thankfully they always manage it, and at that moment, Lauren was driving to a foster home to adopt a child. For about half an hour they drove. It was around ten in the morning and the streets of Miami weren't that bad. They didn't live in that city, even if their families did. The singers would travel a lot and the Miami penthouse was more like a vacation house, when they had a vacation. Although the reason for them to visit the city was other than to see their families or relax for a few days, and for the fifth time and three days, they stopped in front of a foster home, leaving the car after and walking to the door. Lauren was slightly tired of going there, but they had to. Even so, the older woman just stopped after a few steps,not even mid way to where they had to go, and sighed loudly to call the attention of her girlfriend.

And of course the younger one stopped and turned around to her girlfriend. "What's wrong Lolo?"

"Do we really have to?" She asked, pouting a little.

"Yes." Camila kissed her cheek. "We really have to."

"Can't we just tell the people that no one was available? Or because we are two women dating each other?"

"No and no. You know this will be good for us Lolo." She caressed her hair.

Lauren hugged her. "I know it's just..." She sighed. "I know..."

"It will be easy and quick." She tried to help.

"Let's just get over with this quickly." The older one held her hand and pulled her to the door again. "But I'll remind you that I don't wanna."

"And you think I'd rather spend my morning with this?" She younger interlocked their fingers. "I was really enjoying cuddling with you."

"I was too, just to be in bed with you all day is a dream." The raven woman smiled.

"You just like me naked." Camila joked and knocked on the door.

"Obviously." Lauren joked back and kissed her cheek.