"Keynai may I have a word alone with the Princess?" He questioned, as I watched him press his lips together tightly while staring at Keynai, then at me. The lips that I kissed....the lips that kissed me back!

I did not want to be left alone with him! What if I cannot control myself?! "No, it is not appropriate for you to be alone with Su Anya Juniper!" Yes, that is right! Not appropriate at all...for me at least.

"You were just in here while she was in bed. You should be the man who is ashamed," Cael pointed out to Keynai. Uh-oh.

Keynai clutched at his chest, a painful look crossing his features. "I have never! I would rip out my spine and stab myself with it rather than disrespect a princess!" He cried out as he suddenly rushed out of the room.

That imbecile! "Juniper." I refused to meet his gaze. If I did, I did not know what would happen. I wrung my hands together, giving him a slight smile while turning my attention towards anything but him. "Juniper, I know we have our differences but I am your sisters guard. Let me do my duty and tell me where she is."

Our differences?! Oh no..he is so ashamed that I have kissed him he cannot even think about it right now. What am I saying? Of course he is not concerned with me, he is trying to find Estelle. I cannot keep losing focus like this! "I told you where she is, Cael. In the kitchens."

I risked a glance at him and noted that he was getting closer and closer to me. Not a good thing at all. "Princess you lie again. I am here for the truth. I need to know if she is in danger, Juniper. We will stay here all night and I will bother you until you tell me where she is." Being locked in a room with Cael all night long?!

I glanced at him and took a deep breath. How on earth did my sister manage sleeping in a bed with a dragon who she liked? I cannot even fathom to stand with him in here?! "I am a princess and you-you cannot hold me against my will you dragon heathen!" I scoffed as I began to walk past him. I was getting out of here right now! Keynai and I will find Stelle all on our own!

Before I had the chance to leave, I felt a hand on my arm. "Let go!" I struggled as I was being whipped around and quickly faced with a now bright eyed Cael. Estelle warned me that when dragons eyes brighten you should be very careful. "You heathen, let go! Do all of you dragon men manhandle women like this?!"

My heart thumped wildly as he glared down at me. My eyes glanced to his lips before shaking my head. I am acting so...so rash and insane like. What is wrong with me? "I have tried to treat you well, Princess! You berate me constantly and not to mention last night-"

"-Okay! I will tell you what happened to my sister," I gulped nervously as he frowned before letting me go. "Harkin, Dale and Estelle left to go visit the fields after morning meal and have not been back since."

"What?!" Cael shouted, throwing his hands up in the air as I moved a bit towards Keynai. "Does anyone else know their whereabouts?"

Before I had the chance to say anything, we heard an ear splitting dragons roar. I cringed and covered my ears. It sounded a bit familiar... "Who was that?!" I yelled, as Cael gave me a grim look.

"That would be the Prince...Princess."

The Prince?! Prince Loche. Ah! "Cael I know we are mad at one another but please do not let him kill me!"

Cael glared at me, grabbing me by the shoulders. "Anything else you want to tell me before he comes here?"

"Our kiss was nice and do not let me die!"

Cael let me go quickly as if what I have just said injured him. Or burned him. "Let us go over this again. Princess Estelle has been missing since morning." I nodded my head slightly. "With that Fae man who has feelings for her?" I nodded my head once again.