He slapped me again and then grabbed my neck, holding me up to his face. His words were filled with venom, "DONT YOU EVER FUCKING TELL. ANYONE!. ANYONE. IF YOU DO I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" I couldn't breathe, I felt my vision fading. There was no air in my body, and I couldn't breathe in any. I was choking and coughing until he dropped me, my head slammed against the tile.

I laid there limp, suddenly my vision getting even worse. I drop my phone, completely forgetting Karl is on call. I here my fathers footsteps walk past me.
Suddenly everything went black.

I squinted and looked around me, My head was laying in a small puddle of blood. shitshitshit. Am I going to die?.. I don't want to.

I grasped the strength to atleast reach for a paper towel and hold it to my head. When I sat up it felt like 50 dumbells fell from the sky and onto my head. It hurt so bad, the pain was excruciating. How can I live like this? It'll only get worse from here.

Karl

Karl? Is he still here?

I picked up my phone and saw a pause screen, I then checked the time. How in the hell was I passed out for almost an hour and he's stayed here. More importantly why aren't Techno or Wilbur home?!

I unmuted, "K-Karl.." I tried to speak, but nothing came out. My voice was too far gone.

"Tommy? Are you ok? What happened?!!" He instantly went off pause, my camera was on the roof. I didn't want him to see me.

"I-I'm alright.. For now." I sputtered, trying to respond.

"Tommy. Show me your face, now." He demanded. his serious voice was scary, I didn't want him mad.

I slowly put my camera onto my face. My eyes became bloodshot when I saw multiple bruises, a bleeding nose, bruise marks on my neck, and my bloodied blonde hair. Karl covered his mouth, I could see everything he was thinking just from his face.

"T-Tommy..- W-who.. Did That to you..?" He stuttered slowly, gulping in the middle of his question.

Tears pricked my eyes, I couldn't lie anymore. "D-ad.." I choked and started coughing up blood.

"Tommy Tommy! Sit up! oh jeez.. I need.. You need to get out of there. This is worse then Tubbo..." Karl cried. The worry and pain in his voice caused me to start crying.

"I can't move.." I rasped, my throat was clogged with blood at this point. It was true, I couldn't move.

"Tommy, I atleast need you to see If Techno or Wil are around, Ok?" He suggested calmly.

I moved my leg a tiny bit and instant pain rushed through my skin like a bullet train. It hurt so much.

"AGH- K-Karl I can't.. I-It hurts so bad!" I was sobbing at this point. I didn't want to leave Phil, but at the same time I do. If I left Phil I would leave everyone behind. But if I stayed I might end up.. Dead.

"T-Tommy I'm so so sorry.. I wish I knew earlier, I wouldn't have let you gone back.!" Karl exclaimed with a regretful and guilty voice.

"He didn't do.. Th-this before.." I was still struggling to speak to him, even after all this.

I then tried to move my other leg, another wave of pain was sent through me. Did he fucking stomp on my whole body before he left?! What is wrong with him.

"Tommy, I'm going to ask someone who lives close to take you.. uhm.. Is george atleast close??? C-can maybe Techno take you back over here. I can pay, just as long as you are out." Karl was willing to pay money, ask others, or even risk himself for me just to leave. I felt as If I wasn't even worth his time right now, all Im doing is stressing him out.

"I can see about T-Techno.. When he is home." I shook, slowly move my arm to the top of the counter.

I pulled myself up slowly, scared my legs would give out at any given moment. "I got up!" I made a slight smile, Karl smiled a little.

"Im proud of you, Tommy!"

"Thank you.. N-now where should I go..? My room?" I took down my voice a little.

"Go to your room and lock the door, If he tries being violent like breaking the door or something, call 999." He knew everything about this as if he's experienced it for himself. I followed his directions, slowly carrying myself to the stairs.

"Karl, I don't think I can m-make it up there." I said as my heart raced.

"You can do this, Tommy. I'll be here." Karl smiled, giving the confidence to atleast try.

I slowly crept up the stairs, putting all my weight on the railing. When I finally made it up and limped to my room, slamming the door behind me.

"I-I'm ok now, Karl." I stated.

"Not yet, Not until you are out."