14 ➪ Never Again.

Start from the beginning

I stumbled back slowly to my room, I had to be quiet for Sapnap and Quackity.

𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I woke up and went downstairs, feeling a little happier since yesterday. I walked to the table where I saw Wilbur eating a tiny portion of food. Everyone said goodmorning to me, which was a little abnormal.. Did I do something?

"How you doing, Tommy?" Dream asked.

"Good..? Why..." I answered. They were acting weird.

"Oh! Hah.. Uhm nothing.. Just wanted to check up!" The room was uncomfortable. Karl had a guilty and saddened look on his face. Is he ok?

"Karl.. Are you alright?" I whispered to him.

"Yup!" He replied swiftly, obviously not wanting to talk. I didn't continue the conversation after, What happened..

I tried not to think about it.

Later in the day everyone was playing in the pool, I was wondering why no one asked me to come in. I didn't want to come in anyway.

"Tommy jump in!" Quackity yelled, I spoke too soon. Sapnap budged his arm, Quackity looked confused then something lit up in him.

"S-sorry.. Nevermind, you can just chill." He smiled.

"What?" I was so confused, what kind of corrupted event happened while I was asleep. "Why is everyone acting weird..?"

"Tommy.. We.. We know about your.." He cut himself off with silence. Know about my what?.. Then it clicked for me. How. How did they know.

"My self harm.?" I muttered sternly, Quackity nodded slowly.

"How did you guys.. find.. out?" I felt an unknown heat rise inside me, Not sure if its sadness or anger.

"K-Karl.." They could sense my energy. Which wasnt good.

I got up from where I was sitting and walked inside. Where the hell is he? I trusted him. And he fucking told EVERYONE. I didn't even give him permission... I thought.. I could finally trust someone.

I suddenly spotted him and felt anger when I looked at his dumb fac- No I don't mean that. Maybe I do.

"KARL!" I shouted.

"Hey, Tommy!" He smiled weakly.

His expression changed when he saw mine. He backed up a little,

"A-are you alright.. Uhm. Tommy?" He sweated, he knew what he did wrong.

"NO. IM NOT FUCKING ALRIGHT." I rasped.

"T-Tommy.. I'm sorry.." Tears pricked his eyes, I should be the one crying.

"I DONT FORGIVE YOU." I didn't forgive him, not yet. I was so angry I couldn't express it as much as I wanted to. I felt like an rabid dog, barking at the person they love.

"I didn't want to! I regret telling them Tommy! Im so sorry.. I didn't want to break your trust!" He raised his voice, starting to get more emotion.

"How can I fucking trust that now." I spat.

He looked surprised, "Exactly.. How can you trust me." He muttered, I felt a push of guilt.

"T-Tommy I don't want to fight you. Im already fighting enough." He said with zero emotion. It was a little scary.

I huffed, "Fuck you." And walked away, back up to my room. I jumped on my couch and stared at the roof. Was I too mean? What does he mean hes fighting enough? What?

I cant even describe my hatred for him. I felt tears running down my face again, I'm not going to self-harm but i'm so fucking mad. now everyone knows and is gonna baby me and think I'm weird. what the hell Karl.

I hate you Karl

I'm never telling anyone ANYTHING again.

Never again.