Chapter 87, "This is not the end"

Harry's POV

"What is it Jayda? You can tell me," I assured.

"Iighteprent," she mumbled really fast and softly. Her head was down and her words were so low that I didn't understand any word that came out.

"What?"

"Iighteprent."

"Jayda speak clearly."

Honestly what is going on? This seems serious and my mind is flowing with if this is good or bad. I can't even come to think of what she's about to say..

She huffed and raised her head back up to look at me, "I-I might be.....I might be pregnant Harry."

My chest immediately tightened at her words and I could feel the color draining from my face. There's no way I heard that correctly, no fucking way. My eyes darted ahead of me and every sense of thought faded.

~

Kara's POV

Next morning.....

I woke up laying in Zayn's arm. I would say it's been a while but it hasn't and I'm back used to waking up next to him. He's really beautiful when he's sleeping, looks like an angel but then he wakes up and he's...

"Morning Kara," he grinned.

"Don't ever. I mean ever wake up with a damn grin."

"I noticed you were staring."

"But you were sleep."

"Nah, I saw you."

"Nah, I saw you," I mocked, "Was it in your dream or nightmare?" Of course he caught me staring, not that I was, it was more like admiring and gazing. Well never mind that's staring and I guess I was.

"Both, How'd you sleep?" he smiled.

"Uh, same ol shit just a different day," I sighed. Honestly I wish I could sleep all day so I don't have to face my problems but nope we're grown. I'm grown.

"It'll be okay. Don't stress yourself out, I hate when you do that. Stop overthinking it and do what's best fa you."

I looked up with a smile and laid my head back on his bare chest. I don't even remember him taking off his shirt, probably did it on purpose. I shook out my thoughts and trailed my hand down his torso to find a comfortable resting spot only to bump something below.

"What did I touch?" I hurried and pulled my hand up from the covers. When I looked up, Zayn had the biggest smirk on his face.

"You know what you touched," he raised his eyebrow, clearly amused with himself.

"You're- ughh," I huffed, getting up and storming off to the bathroom.

"Are you mad that I got wood?" he hollered. I didn't respond instead I grabbed my toothbrush off the sink and proceeded to do my morning routine.

Zayn joined me about 5 minutes later and his wood was definitely still there. It shouldn't bother me because we have a baby together and I'm trying not to look or touch but it's there and I'm getting tempted.

"You're distracting me, get away please," I sighed.

"You've fucked me, you've sucked me-"

"Zayn fucking Malik," I scowled. Lord knows what else he was gonna say. All true things probably, but that's not the point.

"You want to help me out here?" he smirked, looking down at himself then back up at me. He obviously woke up on the good side of the bed this morning.