Chapter 11, "Oh Dear"

Zayn's POV

"So um Kara, you and I cook breakfast tomorrow?" Jayda asked, standing to her feet followed by Harry.

"Yep," Kara said, standing up and grabbing my hand.

We said our "good nights" to everyone, while Harry and I dapped each other up before we showed them their room.

Kara and I hurried back down the hall to our room and quickly locked the door.

"So sleepy time?" Kara laughed.

"Don't play with me," I said firmly.

"But that's exactly what I was going to do Daddy," she said softly.

Fuck this girl has gave me an erection just from her words.

"No more talking," I said, grabbing her face and pressing my lips against hers.

She kissed me back, pushing her tongue in my mouth as I bit down on it. I quickly pulled up her dress revealing her nice and soft ass.

She pushed me against the wall still not breaking the kiss while I rubbed down her back and firmly gripping her bottom and causing her to let out a soft moan.

Next thing I know her hands were unbuttoning my pants and pulling down my boxers.

"This is what I like to see," she grinned.

My neck rolled back as she placed her hands around my cock and started jerking it. I swear those soft hands do the job.

"Daddy," she whispered in my ear, still jerking.

"Mhm?" I mumbled out trying not to cave.

"I'm so wet right now.." she kissed. "You feel so good in my hands, I can't wait to put it in my mouth..."

I took in her words as a unexpected release came from my tip.

"Zayn," she smiled, licking away at her fingers. What in the demon is this woman?

"Now fuck me," she giggled.

I hurried and pulled my shirt over my shoulders before throwing her to the bed.

The next morning....

Kara's POV

"What a night," I sighed as me and Jayda walked toward the kitchen.

"Girl you don't even know the half," she smiled suspiciously.

Little does she know I heard her and Harry down the hall. Freaking screamer...

"I heard you screaming," she cooed.

"Nah baby I heard you," I laughed.

"We heard each other," she mimicked, causing both of us to burst into laughter.

We made it to the kitchen and decided to cook some bacon, sausage, omelets, pancakes, biscuits, and hash browns.

I was glad I had a friend that can cook, hell a friend who wanted to cook.

We laughed the whole time we were cooking causing everyone else to soon get up but I'm pretty sure they smelt the food.

Niall walked in the kitchen holding his head.

"Aspirins in the cabinet," I pointed.

"Thank you," he nodded. I could tell he really needed it because when he drinks, he drinks.

I saw him eyeballing Jayda a little so I decided to make a joke.

"Harry," I yelled. "Nialls checking out your wife."