Chapter 57, "Yacht Pt.2"

Kara's POV

"Come in with me," I laughed.

"You want me to get in the freezing cold water with my good clothes on?" Niall asked, his Irishness coming out.

"Okay you're right, we can just put our feet in."

"Fine," he sighed, removing his shoes.

I threw my slippers to the side and took a seat right above the ladder. Niall sat down next to me and dipped his feet in also.

"Shit this is cold."

"It is the ocean," I said, shaking my head.

"Do you know what ocean?"

"Nope, do you?"

"No," he laughed causing me to join in.

"Do you want a boat now?"

"No because I know you'll buy me one," he chuckled.

"Well you deserve it so..."

"Then why can't Amelia see that?"

"See what?"

"That I deserve more than what she gives me."

"Um... new relationships take time," I sighed, "I once thought Zayn wasn't giving me enough too but I guess we're passed that."

"You guess?" he questioned.

"There's probably always going to be something missing but I'm okay with that," I shrugged.

"I don't think I am."

"Niall don't talk like that. Amelia makes you happy, you make her happy. Don't doubt it."

"Happiness isn't love Kara. You make me happy, the family makes me happy and of course I love you guys but what's love? Where's my love?"

I wrapped my arm around his neck and rested my head on his shoulder. I didn't know he was feeling like this, no one did because Niall is always trying to fix us but what about him.

"Whatever you need, I'm here," I said, grabbing his hand and cuffing it into mine.

Don't know why I'm doing this...

"Kara..." he whispered. I raised up and looked into his sea blue eyes seeing the vulnerability.

For some reason I leaned in and kissed him and he didn't pull back, neither did I. In this moment, in time right now, I find myself wanting him. Wanting to take away his hurt and pain.

"What about Zayn and Amelia," he whispered, pulling back and resting his forehead on mines.

"Shhh," I said, placing my lips back against his.

He surprised me by cupping my cheek and turning the kiss aggressive.

My boy Niall, where have you been?

We leaned back and forth circulating the kiss as our breathing impounded into one another's mouths. His soft hand moved down to my skirt and trailed up my thigh while I let out soft whimpers into him.

"Oh my god, Niall? Kara?"

I looked up to see Eleanor standing before us with a drink in her hand. She was squinting her eyes to see if she was really seeing what she think she saw.

Eleanor's POV

"I didn't see anything," I said, shaking my head.

"Eleanor," Kara sighed in full on guilt.