Chapter 10, "No more"

"What are you doing?" I asked looking at Kara laying on the floor doing some type of stretching.

"It's part of my meditation," she said taking a deep breath.

I don't know if I should be worried or if I should just mind my business. She was actually getting into whatever she was doing but it damn sure didn't look like meditation.

"Daddy you're distracting me," she smirked.

"Well I'm definitely not leaving now."

"No you have to, I'm trying to finish this so we can get dressed."

I was about to say okay but Kara lifted both of her legs bringing her ankles to her head. I have two words for that, Pure Talent.

"Let me just do some push ups," I smirked.

"Fine, then leave," she agreed.

I got on top of her as her legs were still spread.

"What are you doing?"

"My push ups."

"Not on me."

"Shhhh, I'm trynna work out," I grinned.

I positioned myself on top of her going up and down into push-ups. She still had her legs up causing my bulge to hit her spot and lucky for me, she had on shorts.

With every push up I could tell and feel her turned on by how we kept touching.

"And 20," I said, stopping.

She released her legs making them fall into a crunch position while I was still in between them.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I smiled.

"Come here," she said seductively.

I slowly fell down on top of her as I brought my lips onto hers. Every second turned into more passion and more lust as her hands locked around my neck and mine cupped her cheek.

"Hmm," she moaned.

I take it we're about to have a little rendezvous before we actually get dressed.

I pulled back quickly slipping down her shorts and underwear. She alluringly watched as I slipped off my pants and pulled out my hard rock.

I made small and teasingly traces across her wetness as she yearned for more.

"Stop..teas..ing...meee," she stammered.

A smirk played on my face as I watched her winced when I harshly inserted myself.

I put her in the same position she was in before with her legs above her head. I went slowly in and out holding her legs down as she squeezed my arms.

"I....." she wailed.

"I..." I mocked going faster.

"Zaynnnnn," she screamed.

I love it when she screams my name, hell I just like her saying my name.

I kept at my fast pace as both our eyes rolled to the back of our heads. She was everything and I couldn't want more as she throbbed.

"Ohhh fuck," she whined as her legs started to tense up along with mines.

I wanted to go more but I knew neither one of us was going to last so I released her legs and brought her body up to mine as all of my inches shoved inside her along with my cum.

She reached her high and rested her head in my chest panting.

"New position, accomplished," I grinned.