Chapter 50, "Long Day..."

The next day......

I woke up bright and early to get a start to this day. I honestly didn't want to be seen in public but I gotta finish getting my loves what they deserve. I just hope it's a straight shot there and back. I went to the bathroom and took a shower while Zayn was still sleeping. This guy sleeps so damn much now, I just don't even know.

When I was done I put on my only pair of blue jeans that still fit and my black spades hoodie along with some black furry slippers, yeah we don't wear shoes around here anymore. When I was done I put my hair up so a few strands were covering my face and I headed back to the room.

"I'm coming with you," Zayn stretched.

"Um no."

"You must be stupid if you think you're going out alone."

"Zayn, first of all I'm a grown ass woman. Secondly, the camera crew will be following. And third, I got this," I said, walking towards him.

"Baby no...." he groaned. I grabbed his face and bombarded him with kisses until he finally said okay.

"I love you, and I'll be back soon," I said, walking to the door.

"Your ass looks nice by the way," he smirked, "I love you too."

I rolled my eyes before grabbing my keys and leaving the room.

"Guys, I'm going to the London's outlet and my location is on," I yelled through out the house.

"Call or text us when you make it. Be safe," someone yelled back, I think it was Maya or Jayda, hell I don't know but I left.

I really wanted Zayn to come with me especially to my doctors appointment but afterwards I have to pick up his gift and I didn't want him to see it and ask questions so...

I first went across town to my doctors appointment and everything went fairly great. She handed me the envelope with the gender and I was so tempted to open it but I didn't, I just put it away. I drove to the outlets and everything seemed normal. I mean you don't really look around and just spot a creep so I need to let go of this paranoia and just chill.

Since I've already gotten Louis, Amelia, Niall, Eleanor, and Harry something I immediately started with Liam and Maya. I eventually found Liam some cool new hats, some t shirts, and a new customized mic that I ordered because we all know he's getting back out there soon. Maya was really hard for considering she's my best friend and I went all out but I ended up getting her a whole bunch of new clothes, 2 new small designer handbags, a necklace embroidered with her initials and with a phone call she's going to be on the cover of her favorite magazine, Vogue. Not to mention her Kylie Jenner makeup kit that already came.

After getting all of Maya's things, I left and went to a different store and tried to find Jayda a gift realizing hers was actually the hardest of them all.

"Kara? Kara is it really you?" someone said, throwing me off guard .

"Nope, I'm a illusion," I sighed.

"Can I please get a picture?" the girl beamed.

"Sure, even though I look dusty."

"Can you take it?"

I grabbed the phone and snapped the picture of us, hoping there were no more. She told me thanks before walking off and I hurried back to finding searching the store for Jayda something.

I had already ordered her a customized bracelet with both our initials carved into it with message that said: Always be my sister and it was already in the truck.