Chapter 78, "Well, Well, Well"

Kara's POV

Jayda and I continued to throw it in the air while we were on our hands. I knew all eyes were on us but they fucked up when this song came on.

"Bro, hands up?" I questioned, smiling at Jayda.

"Why not? I'm already gone get my ass beat," she laughed.

"Same."

We stood to our feet and slowly went down in a sitting position with one arm up. As soon as the gas pedal came back, we were literally fucking it up, using knees and all.

There goes the cash!!!!

Until Jonah and Corbyn showed up, grabbed us and carried us away.

"Booooooo," the crowd dissed.

"Boooo," I joined in.

"Yeah yeah," Corbyn waved off while Jayda was laughing in his arms.

"Jayda," I reached but Corbyn and Jonah separated us in separate corners.

Once Jonah put me down to my feet I crossed my arms and looked up at him waiting for a explanation.

"Don't look at me like that," he said sternly.

"Why? What'd you do that for?"

"You literally pissed me off. I understand this is a party but no. Fuck no. You're not going back on that dance floor."

"I never had a father and I'm not about to start now," I laughed.

"Be serious."

"I am dude. Like you're mad because I'm shaking my ass right?"

"Yep."

"I'm a dancer! I have moves," I nodded knowingly.

"Not that type of dancer, shaking your ass? Really?"

"Well," I shrugged, "You know it's yours so what's the problem?"

"Everyone is fucking watching!"

"So!!! Ouuu you're gonna make me mad and I don't want to be mad because I'm having fun so.... have fun Jonah. Bye Jonah.." I said, walking away but he quickly grabbed my arm.

"I'm not playing with you," he clenched.

"Fuck off, I'm going to get a drink," I said, snatching away.

I'm not about to let him ruin my night, I don't give a damn.

Jayda's POV

"Okay I admit that was a bit much but I told you it was my last song," I sighed.

"I feel like you're testing me darling and I really hope that's not the case."

"How is it that everyone is enjoying this party then there's you, killing my buzz and yours."

"I'm enjoying the party. I'm not enjoying you out there shaking your ass like that Jayda. Then people are throwing money, you aren't a fucking stripper!"

"So what, we're having fun," I laughed.

"Fun?"