Chapter 19, "Kara!!!"

Zayn's POV

Next day.....

We had just finished eating and we were all sitting around in the living just talking. Harry and Kara had this idea that we move in together, here at Harry's house and no doubt we all agreed.

Next topic was Christmas and Halloween and all that good stuff so yeah things are really looking up for us and I couldn't be more excited.

We decided to go bowling later so everyone dispersed into their rooms to relax and chilled until then....

"Today's going to be a good day," she beamed. "I feel it."

"You want to feel something else too?"

"No you're literally never touching me again."

"I did what you told me to," I shrugged. "How is that wrong?"

"Done talking about it," she halted.

"Okay," I sighed.

What the fuck ever, she'll be feening tonight.

We chilled watching some movies the talked then did some future planning you know.. just to kill time.

5 hours later.....

We got out the shower and started getting dressed and when I tell you the house was busy, it was busy.

You know me I stuck to the ripped black jeans and a plain black shirt. Simple but effective. Kara on the other hand also put on some ripped blue jeans and one of my black t shirts. Simple but effective.

We all left the house and drove about 30 minutes away to this bowling alley. We took our reservation and started up the teams.

Team 1: Zayn, Kara, Maya, and Liam

Team 2: Jayda, Harry, Louis, and Eleanor.

Team 3: Niall, Amelia, Frankie, Hendrix, and Hannah.

It was 30 minutes in before my team(team 1) was losing. Quite frankly Harry's team was too serious but I just mind my business. And Niall and Maya really got into with the kids so it was head to head with them.

"Guys this is fun," Jayda beamed.

"Yeah because you're being very competitive," Harry mocked.

"So are you."

"Zayn your turn," Maya said, handing me the ball. It rolled down the aisle effortlessly gaining us a strike.

"Hm," I shrugged with a little smirk.

"Strikes are all I get," Harry teased.

Did I ask though?

"Good for you," I mocked. "Maybe after you win the bowling game I'll take you out for ice cream buddy."

"Okay okay I get it," he laughed.

"Karaaa!!" Liam called ushering her the ball.

"Hold on a sec," she said, straining to get up. I rushed to her side helping her.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I just had this annoying pain, like an ache or something," she exhaled.

"Where?"

"Oww," she grunted, scrunching in pain.

"Here take a seat," I said, placing her back down. "I'll bowl for you, are you okay? Because I won't leave."

"I'm fine, go," she waved.

Kara's POV

"Kara you sure you're okay?" Jayda questioned.