Chapter 42, "Unbelieveable"

Zayn's POV

After hours of being at my moms we headed back across town and went home. It was nice being around them and I could tell Kara was feeling much better than she did at that meeting.

We headed in the house to find everyone mostly sleep besides Maya and Liam who were in the kitchen making chocolate covered strawberries.

"What in the freaky is going on here?" I questioned.

"Get out," Maya laughed.

"Interesting Maya, insteresting," Kara nodded suspiciously.

"We aren't being nasty, you guys are just making it that way," Liam laughed but I knew buddy was lying.

"We'll leave you guys to it then, just remember we eat, cook, and drink on those counters," Kara pointed.

"Yeah you nasty freaky fucks," I laughed as Kara and I walked to our room.

Kara started cleaning up around the room and I was gonna help but no I don't do that so I just went to the mirror and messed with my hair. I think I should dye it blonde, I don't know but we'll see.

"Baby, I want to dye my hair," I said, pulling my shirt over my head.

"I like the black, but what color?"

"Blonde."

"Mmm, I'm picturing it and....."

"And...."

She smirked walking towards me, wrapping her hands around my body.

"I think you'll look good with any color bubba."

"Not the bubba," I laughed, "Is this one of those mood thingys?"

"Mhm," she said, resting her face on my back.

"Nice."

"Want to know what else is nice?"

"Please tell me," I smirked.

After the silence, I felt her tongue lick circles on my back before she started going up and down whilst her hands were trailing my torso.

I quickly turned around, collapsing my hands around her neck and pulling her body towards me. She smiled as I pressed my lips against hers hungrily. It wasn't long before our tongues twisted around in each other's mouths passionately causing our breathing to enhance.

She pulled away and slowly kneeled down in front of me with a smirk. I watched as her lust filled eyes pulled down my pants and took my load in her hands, jerking up and down.

I gripped her hair in my hands, guiding her movements faster and faster. I forced her to take all of me in her mouth which made her gag helplessly.

"Just like that baby." I groaned.

She moved back up and pushed me down on the bed. I quickly removed her clothing and she got on top of me, making her movements swift and long.

"Call me by my name baby."

"Daddy..." she moaned.

She took my entire length in her as her eyes rolled back with fulfillment. Her hands were held steady on my arms as she bounced up and down on me. I switched positions with her and turned her around so that her face was now done. She held herself up by her hands as I went in from the back.

"Zaynnn..." she continued.q

I held her hips firmly in place as I continued to fill her with my load. We were both now panting harshly until I finally finished inside her and her along with me.