Chapter 58, "The Yacht Pt.3"

Kara's POV

Eleanor was on the mic about to reveal all our secrets when Jayda stopped her by pressing her lips on the girl. I don't know what they're were whispering about but suddenly Eleanor left the stand and walked over to Harry.

She kissed him passionately and the dude didn't even bother pulling her away. I heard the crowd gasp as eyes wandered to Jayda then back to Harry and Eleanor.

"We're even now," Eleanor smiled which made me look at her disgustingly.

First off, He's fucking married and you know that. Secondly, he's kissed somebody else tonight, and that's just fucking nasty!

30 minutes later....

So.... everyone knows everything now. Jayda knows about Harry kissing some random chick. Louis and Jayda slept together, Eleanor said. Zayn and Amelia knows about me and Niall's kiss because of Harry's snitching ass. Oh and not to mention Zayn has yet to tell us where the fuck he's been all night. I didn't realize so much was going on but we all definitely fucked up tonight.

Harry walked away from Jayda while she was talking and she soon disappeared afterwards. Eleanor was left standing by the bar so I took this as my chance to go confront her.

"Kara," she smiled innocently.

"That was very disrespectful and I hope you catch the same STD as him," I said bluntly.

"Well aren't you worried. Did you kiss him tonight too? Because from what I know..."

"Eleanor don't act like that with me because you know I will shut shit down. I understand you're mad and upset about what Louis did but I'm not the one. Neither is Harry, neither is Jayda. So don't go around pressing your lips on people, especially Harry. You and Louis both wanted Jayda so don't even act like it's a big deal they did what they did. Maybe you should've been there. Now with that being said, you have a good night," I smiled, walking away.

"Kara fucking Stevens," Zayn barked.

"Oh my god," I sighed.

"I will kill you and Niall," he whispered shouted.

"Stop with the threats sir," I said not even caring.

"Fine," he laughed.

"What the fuck is funny?"

"Maybe I should go find the girl who sucked my dick earlier," he grinned, walking away.

My body quickly got heated and I got fucking infuriated. Is this man really playing games with me right now? So that's where he was the whole time... fine. Fuck him!

Two can play this game..

Louis's POV

I walked to my room to find her and Eleanor making out, heavily.

"What is going on?"

"Just doing what you did babe," Eleanor shrugged.

"Wait, you're still mad about the whole situation?" Jayda asked.

"Of course I am. You fucked my man Jayda! This is simple pay back but I'm thinking... maybe I should....." Eleanor started but Jayda quickly slapped her which caused that sentence not to get finished.

I ran over and grilled Jayda's arm, slightly pulling her away from Eleanor who held her face.

"Do not play with me little girl," Jayda said, walking out her room.

I wanted to follow her but I know I'll cause even more problems if I do. Eleanor deserves an apology so I should stay and make amends..

Right... ?