Chapter 25, "Hopefully"

Zayn's POV

I can't begin to explain how glad I am that Harry and Jayda are working things out... over the last 2 or so weeks everything's been casual, no drama.

Kara and I explore each other's body's almost every night and she's getting more and more comfortable with herself which makes me fucking happy.

"It feels weird sitting around and not making music together," Liam sighed.

Bruh...

"We can always count on you to remind us Liam," Louis remarked.

We all laughed.

"Liam how about you get your ass in the studio and test them vocals," Niall said all Irish.

"Yeah that song you sung to me was awesome," Kara smiled.

"What song?" I questioned.

"Ahahaha," Harry laughed causing Jayda to hit him in the chest.

Manz is childish.....

"Liam?" Maya questioned.

Both Kara and Liam got quiet causing everyone in the room to look around suspiciously. Is there something we all need to know here?

"It was a joke," Kara laughed.

"Yeah, calm down Zayn. You looking very vein over there," Liam laughed.

I rolled my eyes trying to decide whether I should believe them or not but Kara has been clutched to me so I'm not worried. And she's been sick this last week so there's no way he sung her a song.

"So we're going to sit around all day?" Niall asked.

"I see no problem with it, I mean it's Sunday mate. We'll work tomorrow," Louis shrugged.

"Yes," Jayda agreed.

"Well then," Niall said, laying back and propping his feet up.

"Movie maybe?" Kara asked.

We all agreed and finally decided to watch, The Avengers.

Nobody wanted to cook so we ordered in and ate some Chinese, not my favorite but that Chow Mein was good. And Kara was eating like a dog, must was really hungry.

"My boy Chris," Kara screeched when Captain America came on the screen.

"Don't say it again," I warned. This girl has been saying that every time she sees him.

"Zayn mate, look at that man. That's my "boy" too," Louis smirked.

"Oh god," I said, shaking my head.

I tightly wrapped my arms around Kara only for her to snatch away in disgust.

"Zaynnn!"

"What?"

I don't even know how fast she bolted up and ran down the hall. Somebody paused the movie as I ran after her.

I found her in one of the guest bathrooms puking her guts out.

Shouldn't have been eating like that...

"Baby? Are you okay, do you want to go to the hospital?"

"No," she said flatly.

Once she was sure she was done she flushed the toilet and rinsed out her mouth.

"Was it the food?" I asked stupidly.

"No."

"Then...."