Chapter 5, "I love you"

"Here we go," Zayn sighed.

"What's their beef?" I asked.

"She started a bunch of shit after the breakup and I guess she wants to finish it."

"I can finish it," I grinned.

"No, she's not even worth it," he laughed.

I let out a laugh, grabbing his hand.

"Ready to go?" he asked.

"Yeah," I exhaled.

We stood up and noticed the girls watching us. Even though I'm pretty sure they were already watching our every move.

"I like your matching outfits," Jesy fake smiled while the others snickered.

Zayn gripped my hand harder because I guess he thought I was going to attack them but that's not what I had in mind.

Perrie and I gave each other evil stares before I placed my hands around the back of Zayn's neck and brought my lips onto his.

He smiled in between the kiss and wrapped his hands around my lower back and hungrily kissed me back.

I can't believe this is really our first fucking kiss. His lips were so soft and luscious.

After about another 30 seconds I pulled back with a smile as Zayn cuffed my hand between his.

"Oh hey Perrie," I smiled as we walked out of the room.

"I hate her," I heard her scoff but guess who didn't care? Me.

Zayn's security helped us escape the paps once again and we made it safely in the truck and drove off.

"I want to take you somewhere," Zayn smiled.

"Into the woods to grandmothers house?" I joked.

"You're a clown," he said, shaking his head.

"Okay," I said resting my head on his chest.

The driver drove us to some place Zayn requested but I was too busy listening to his music playing that I didn't hear.

"I put it out cause she likes that," I smirked up at Zayn.

"Mhm," he grinned.

I smiled continuing to sing the song.

"We're here," the driver said.

I raised up as Zayn helped me out the car.

"Earl you can take a break I'll call you before we're ready," he told the driver.

"Thanks Zayn, have fun," he smiled and drove off.

Zayn wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we started walking up some sort of hill.

"So you brought me to play in the dirt?" I asked.

"If that's what you want to do," he laughed.

I rolled my eyes as we continued up the hill. We finally reached the top and it was a pretty waterfall bridge that you could walk across.

"Zayn... what is this?" I beamed at the beautiful sight.

"A place that's really important to me, and now I want to share it with you," he smiled.

"You are so sweet, I don't even know what to say," I almost cried.

"Don't say anything, just walk with me," he smiled. I took his hand as we started across the walkway. It was scary but the beauty blocked that part out.