Chapter 6, "Interesting"

Zayn's POV

The next day....

I woke up to a beautiful and peaceful sleeping Kara. It's crazy because she slept so rough and wild last night and I'm not used to sharing my bed but with her I don't mind.

"Mmm," she groaned, turning to the other side.

A smile plastered across my face as I grabbed my phone and went into the bathroom. I brushed me teeth and washed me face and by the time I was done Kara was awake.

"I think we should move in together," she mumbled.

"What did you say?" I paused.

"I had a dream..."

"Like Martin Luther King?" I laughed.

"That one day Zayn Malik and I will live in a union that is our home together," she laughed.

"Karaaaaa."

"God please forgive me," she begged.

"Me too," I added.

"Anyways what do you think? Would you mind living with me?"

"Of course. We'll start looking for a house today," I smiled.

"You're serious?" She beamed.

"No doubt," I nodded.

I've actually thought about living with Kara, hell she's at my house most of the time anyway so we might as have a home that's ours, together.

She walked in the bathroom while I went into the kitchen to get some water. It was long before she was calling my name.

"Zaynnnnnnnn!!!!"

Instead of yelling back, I just went back in the room.

"What's up?"

"Come here," she smiled.

I joined her in the bathroom and she quickly wrapped her arms around me. Her clinging to my body was nothing new but I get the same warm feeling I do whenever we touch.

"Join me in the shower?" she asked.

"Mhm," I said pecking her lips.

She gave me a final kiss before walking off to turn on the water. I quickly took off my clothes just so I could watch Kara strip.

She carressmatically pulled my hoodie over her head and slipped down her underwear which made my dick jump.

I gave her a deepened smirk as we stepped into the shower.

I turned her around as the hot and steamy water hit our bodies. Of course she got the soap and started playing around.

After we finished bathing we got out and got dressed.

"I don't even have any clothes," she sighed.

"You're welcome to wear anything here," I said gesturing to all the clothes.