I walked downstairs to see Skeppy, Bad, and Karl playing go fish at the table. Pretty childish for them.

"Can I join after this round?" I questioned, They all nodded, Karl, looking especially happy I was interacting.

The round ended and I joined, We played for a while. I don't even remember the time but It was at least an hour of go-fish. Then poker, and some other games. We started another round of go fish again, Whilst in the middle I opened my phone.

Tubbo Is Live!
"I MET WITH RANBOO!"

A small frown spread across my face as flashbacks spread into my mind. I remember when I first met with him we streamed together. Why didn't he bother including me or anyone else this time? Skeppy looked at my face,

"What's wrong, Tommy?" He asked, then everyone at the table turned their attention to me. My face suddenly got flushed and I made an excuse.

"I saw a sad video of a cat." I whined, "Also, Tubbo is streaming and I have an idea!" I changed my mood.

They all nodded, "Ok. Whoever has the most cards at the end has to gift 50 subs." I smirked confidently.

They all took on the challenge. Karl gave everyone a few cards and we started another round. The room was filled with confident faces and focused plays. I felt as if I was about to lose, Bad was getting close to winning and I had the most cards.

"GEPPY! Do you have a king?" The muffin beamed.

Skeppy sighed and gave him the card, "YAY! I won!!" He cheered to himself as everyone clapped.

"Welp, time to spend all my college funding on Tubbo." I joked, getting laughs out of them as Karl called me dog water. I went onto Tubbo's stream and donated the 50 subs.

"TOMMY?! WITH THE 50 GIFTED! WHY?" He laughed very surprisedly, Ranboo laughed too.

"Thank you, man!" He smiled and continued doing what he was doing. I frowned a little.

"Not the best reaction," I mumbled in a sarcastic tone, making it sound like a joke even though I knew it wasn't.

I looked at the time on my phone, already 9:30 PM?! I was having a lot of fun, so I wasn't too surprised.

"DINNER!" Dream yelled from the kitchen which caught the attention of the table.

He had a giant dining table enough for all of us to seat at, He had lots of food laid out. The food included, salads, meat, potatoes, vegetables, basic food. It looked really good. Everyone came from wherever they were and sat down, beginning to shovel food onto their plates.

"Thanks a lot for setting this up!" Quackity smiled.

"No problem! Karl and I are really happy to have you all here." Dream laughed. I then looked over to Tubbo and Ranboo.

They were talking about the stream and all the stuff they'd record, I tried ignoring it but everything started getting louder. Thoughts ran through my mind as I started sweating.

nononononono-

Karl put a hand on my shoulder and smiled, "You alright?" He whispered, trying not to draw attention.

My breathing got slower as I nodded, I owed Karl. He helped me a lot when things happened like this. I thanked him and continued eating, looking around the table and then to Wil. I sighed when I saw his plate was basically empty, It had a small salad but nothing else. I rolled my eyes and stood up, walked over to him, and started pouring food onto his plate.

"Tommy! What're you doing??-" He whisper yelled and crossed his arms.

"Making sure you eat! Now shut your mouth and do it." I teased him, encouraging him to eat.

I went and sat down at my seat next to Karl and watched him like a hawk, He slowly put it in his mouth. He tried swallowing as quickly as possible from what I saw. It's good I can get him to eat even If it's forced.

Eventually, we finished eating and headed off to bed. I watched as Tubbo and Ranboo were whispering and giggling. I tried to join in their conversation, but they kinda ignored me and moved onto another private conversation. It felt immature, like mean girls at a party. I rolled over on the couch and stared at the wall, tears forming in my eyes.

I made stifled sobbing noises, covering my mouth with my hands. Why did I do this? Why did I come? I can't take it. tears were streaming down my face, my eyes glued shut trying to desperately fall asleep.

They eventually quieted down, "Finally." I whispered to myself. I was finally able to drift off to unconsciousness.