Chapter 80: The park

Start from the beginning

«Mhm. There isn't really anyone else I know that knows I'm alive. And I don't really know anyone. No family» I sighed. «But I love George and I'm happy that I get to spend a christmas with him again» I smiled.

«Is Professor- I mean Mr Lupin celebrating with you?»

«Yes he is» I smiled. «Tonks and Moody. Oh and Bill is bringing Fleur Delacour»

«From the Triwizard tournament?» She asked suprised.

«Yes. They got together» I smiled and used a spell to stack a couple of chairs in here.

«You-» A voice said and Regina screamed.
She turned around, holding her hand on her heart as she caught her breath again. «George!»

«Sorry» He chuckled and apparated again over to me. He leaned down and placed a quick kiss on my lips before pulling back to look at his office. «You didn't have to clean it» He looked around at how organized and clean everything was.

«I know. But I live with you for free so I thought I should do something to help» I said and looked around aswell.

«Thanks, darling» He softly smiled and lifted me up from the ground in a hug.

«I helped her» Regina said from behind George. He sat me down and walked over to her doing the same with her. «Thanks George. It's nice being appreciated» She patted him on the back twice before he sat her down again.
He chuckled before coming over to me again.

«Mom invited us for dinner tonight. You don't have to go if you don't want to, but I have to» He said and brushed a piece of hair behind my ear, looking into my eyes.

Still makes me feel butterflies...

«I would love too, but Regina and I are going skating» I smiled and wrapped my arms around him.

«Skating? New hobby?» He asked and placed a sweet kiss on my nose.

«Don't be so cute. You make me feel so single» Regina huffed.

«Yes, a new hobby» I answered with a smile, letting him go as Regina wanted.

«Don't die» He chortled and disapparated out of the office after taking a few papers with him.

Regina apparated us up to the flat so we could put on some more clothes. I put on a hat and a scarf and a thick bubble jacket.

She apparated us to a small skatepark. There were a lot of teens here, mostly boys, but a couple of girls aswell.

Regina did a spell when no-one was looking, and two skateboards appeard. «Have you ever skated before?» I asked her as she stepped onto her board.

«Not really, but we got magic. We'll just use a spell or something» She said excitedly.

«Ok» I chuckled and carefully put my feet onto my board aswell. «It's easy to just stand here though» Right after I said that Regina got a mischievous smile on her lips and pushed me.
«Woah!»

I landed ontop of a blonde, tall boy. He groaned as I hit him. «I'm so sorry» I quickly appologized and got of him.

«It's fine... I just think you broke a rib or something» He sounded like he was struggeling with breathing.