"No, I'm terrible at potions you know that." Delilah said.

"Well I was." I said taking a sip of my butterbear.

"Yeah, you are lucky, you had Ivonne, Hermione and Draco helping you out last year at Potions, so now your good." Delilah said.

"Well, I have no one to go with, you can go with me, I know you don't like to miss party's." I said.

"Yeah okay."Delilah said taking a sip of her butterbear.

Suddenly, Harry, Ron and Hermione enters in the Three Broomsticks, Hermione and Ron, smiled at me, and Harry waved me, I didn't waved back, I just sent him a thin smile.

When they were sitting down on the table besides us, my gaze locked with Draco, he looked way thinner since last time I saw him, tensed, tired, he stopped for just a few seconds to look at me, and rushed to the bathroom.

"Look who has a new girlfriend." Delilah said and pointed her head behind me, and I turned around, seeing Adrian, kissing Cho Chang.

"Oh my god, Cho Chang, now that's surprising, didn't know it was his type." I said while turning around to them again.

"Her last boyfriend was Cedric remember, she got really devastated, I'm happy she was able to move on." Ivonne said.

"Yeah me too, I didn't really talked that much with her when I was in Dumbledore's army, she was a really quiet girl." I said taking another sip of my butterbear.

"Look, I have to ask you this, but any of you know what's happening with Draco, he barely comes to classes, he doesn't eat, he looks ill, he looks really bad, I'm actually worried." Ivonne said.

"I'm sure he is fine." I say looking away from them.

"Well, I don't think he is, Blaise said he doesn't appears in Quidditch practice, and you know how much he loves Quidditch Y/N." Ivonne said.

"Well, I don't care, he can take care of himself." I said coldly.

"Honestly Y/N, you're really going to pretend that you don't care, and wait for us to belive you?" Delilah said and takes another sip of her butterbear. "Just be honest, you still love him." I rolled my eyes and said nothing to that sentence, probably because I knew she was right, I still love him, and I can't change that no matter how much I tried.

After leaving the Three Bromsticks, we were walking back to Hogwarts, a few steps behind Harry, Ron and Hermione, Ivonne and Delilah were talking, but my mind was foccus in another thing, Draco.

Ivonne was right, he looked really bad, really thin, tired, different, the question of why did he want to become a Death Eater, still atorments me, and I couldn't speak that with anybody, however, I still worrie about him, he doesn't look healthy at all.

Suddenly a loud scream catches my attention.

"I warned her, I warned her not to touch it!" Said Leanne.

Katie Bell, a seventh year Gryfindor student, was laying on the floor, and her unconscious body started moving by itself like if ut was possessed, he raised up in the air, and then fall on the floor harshly.

Her body was shaking in the floor and Hagrid passed throught us, walking towards Katie.

"Don't get any closer, get back, all off you." Hagrid shouted at us.

He kneeled over Katie's body, and took her to his arms.

"Do not touch that, except for the wrappits, do you understand?" Hagrid say at Harry, and he took the box on the floor with a necklace on it to his hand.