I was brought into the kitchen still on Leo's shoulders as he grabbed grabbed a drink. 'Help me' I mouthed to a lady standing around the counter eating. She saw my cry for help and shouted.

"Leonardo Elijah Hernandez put the poor girl down!" The woman said pointing her finger at him.

Leo sighed and put me down on the counter carefully. He walked over to the lady and kissed her cheek. "Sorry ma." Leo said. "Good boy" she said pinching his cheeks as he tried to take her hands of his face. "Let me look at her then" she gasped "move boy!" She said pushing Leo out of the way. I laughed at Leo's face as she pushed him.

"She's beautiful!" "You picked a good one!" The lady said. "I'm Gianna but you can call me Gia." She said holding my face in her hands. "Elena" I smiled looking at her. She has beautiful blue eyes and light blonde hair.

"Madre, smettila di soffocarla, no le piace" Leo said in Italian. "She isn't smothering me I promise besides I want to know knew people" I said to Leo as Gia looked at me confused. "You speak Italian?" She asked "I know some but not much." I said answering her question. "Your Spanish dear, why don't know know Spanish." Gia asked again. "My father didn't want me learning Spanish in school so he moved me." I responded while remembering the memories of my old school and my old friends.

"Bless your little soul." She pulled me into a bear hug, like she's always known me.

"Elena!" Someone shouted across the room. Cora and Gabi were waving at me cheerfully. "Come eat!" Gabi said shouting. I sat down at the table with a plate of pancakes and fruit.

I dug in as we all talked to each other. "Marco is coming at 9am so be ready." I nod in response. I took a big bite of the pancake taking in the sweetness I moaned at the taste and went to grab another bite. People who sat at the table all looked at me while Cora and Gabi laughed. Leo spat out the water he was drinking onto the person next to him and started at me. "What?" I said innocently. "You made a dirtyyy sound" Cora whispered in my ear.

Shit. "Sorry..Uh I've not had a breakfast like this in years. Sorry." I say to everyone nervously as they all stare at me. Once again.

Before Leo could say something, someone opened the door. "Ciao! I'm back bitches! Let's see the lovely girls." Marco said I'm guessing. Me, Cora and Gabriela all stood up and ran to the door to find two beautifully dresses men in bright suits.

You may be wondering why I'm so happy to be in this house, well anything is better that being with my father at his place. I may be hit on my deprived men but that's better than a kick to the stomach.

"Marco, your early." Leo exclaimed looking at his Rolex. "Sí, I wanted to meet the girls again and your fiancé." Marco said laughing. "Now" Marco gasped when he saw me. Seriously I'm not even that pretty. Why does everyone think that.

"She's stunning! What's your name Bella?" Marco asked me while placing the bags on the counter top. "Elena" I smiled back at him. Marco gasped again dramatically. "Ne hai scelto uno buono Leo." Marco patted Leo on the back.

"Alright girlies let's get you all dresses!" The other guy said. We all walked up to the walk in wardrobe next to Leo's bedroom. It's like Narnia in here.

"Right we have around 6 hours to dress you three, this is going to be a long day." Marco said huffing. "This is Bruno he's helping today." We shook hands and made our way to the clothes rack.