Chapter 15)

Fun fact:

The inventor of M&Ms was allergic to peanuts.

Poor guy couldn't even try his own invention without nearly dying.

𝗟𝗲𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

"Ecco come mi rendi duro piccola" His minty breath fans my neck sending goosebumps over my body. I hate the effect he has on me. I'm being forced to marry him, I should hate the fuck out of him. But I don't, and I don't know why. (that's how hard you make me baby)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes widen from his words and my panties become utterly useless.

Oh fuck me.

That's what he will do.

"I- uhh" I don't know what to even say to that.

Someone shoot me now. Please.

"I'm only telling the truth" He says from behind me. "Alright, are we having a bonfire or what?" I say trying to get out of this awkward situation.

Leo wraps a arm around my waist and stands up. I expect to be put back down if the chair but nope. He carries me into the kitchen with one arm wrapped around me and one on my ass. I wrap my arms around his neck and wrap my legs around his waist for support.

I really don't  feel like falling on a concrete floor today.

"Why didn't you just put me down on the chair and come in here alone?" I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion. "I don't like being away from you, that's why." He says and pecks my lips.

This is all so confusing. He should hate having to marry me. I mean who would wanna marry me?

Leo clearly. By the way he acts it's almost like he loves you.

Don't be absurd you stupid bitch. He. Does. Not. Love. Me.

Ok sure, you think that.

Shut up.

No you.

No yo- I'm not doing this with you shut up and go back into whatever hole you came out of.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure baby, what is it?" He says and grabs a lighter from one of the drawers in the kitchen.

"Why do you care so much about me. I mean you bought me, you shouldn't like even me and now you want to suddenly marry me. I just wanted to know why."

𝗟𝗲𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

"Why do you care so much about me. I mean you bought me, you shouldn't even like me and now you want to suddenly marry me. I just wanted to know why."

I let out a sigh and place her body down on the counter top behind her.

I don't know how to tell her. How do I tell her that I fell in love with her two years ago and ever since I've wanted her to be my wife.