Chapter 28)

You can play the song if you like so it will fit ^

Follow their instagrams!

leo.x.hernandez
elena.x.hernandez

A study found that sex with animals, e.g chickens, pigs, horses can cause penile cancer.

Why the actual flying fuck would you want to have sex with an animal.
Who thinks that like "oO yEaH I'm GoIng To FuCk a ChiCken toDay"
Bro- no.

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

This night could get interesting..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walk out of the marble archway in the hotel and press the button to the private elevator. I wasn't kidding when I said Leo took this honeymoon to the next level. He bought the entire top floor of the hotel for as long as we wanted.

Perks of being wealthy I suppose.

The elevator door slides open, we walk inside with our hands still together. Every couple of minutes or so, I rub my thumb over the new wedding ring that adorned my finger.

The elevator door closes and the comfortable elevator music plays.

Why does this feel like the elevator scene from 50 shades of grey, except for the whole intimate part.

I shake my head getting rid of the thought and rub my thrums over my new ring again.

It's so perfect.

After what felt like hours the elevator door slides open and we walk out into hotel lobby. The polished marble flooring and cream white walls cover the bottom floor.  A large chandelier on each end of the room illuminating the lobby. 

We both walk down a small set of steps before passing the main reception. Leo gives a small nod to one of the workers behind the desk. The receptionist gulps and her eyes look away from Leo and turn to the computer I front of her, typing away.

A glass door is held open for us as we exit the hotel. A sleek black Audi R8 is parked in the curb seating our arrival. Leo steps before me opening the door for me, I take a seat inside and he moved in after me closing the car door behind him.

What if something goes wrong. What if I fuck it up and say something bad and then they want to kill me.

The clear nervousness is shown on my face. Leo's hand makes its way to my thigh giving it a small squeeze for reassurance. I give him a sheepish smile in return.

"Don't talk to any men tonight, they know your mine but will still try and do all sorts of things to you. Please be careful"

"I won't talk to anyone and I'll stay close to you. I promise" I lean over and peck his cheek.

~~~

The car comes to a stop telling us that we're finally here. Just from outside the car I can hear faint music coming from the club in front of us. Leo opens the door and steps out, I grab the ends of my dress holding it up and step out too. He hold his hand out for me, which I take and we slowly make our way to the club.

His arm makes its way around my waist pulling me to his side in a protective way. We walk up to the door of the club, bouncers surrounding each side of the club, two at the door letting intoxicated teenagers in when they please.

The bouncer takes one look at Leo and nods his head. His eyes moved over to me looking me up and down with a ugly smile.

Does he want to die?..